Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:24:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Text Humor

Started by MortSahlFan, July 30, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MortSahlFan

For example, comments left on YouTube... I find myself laughing more at comments than comedians..

Lots of funny comments on this interesting video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuXkT_mNJbo

Small Man Big Horse

Which ones did you find funny, out of interest?

alan nagsworth

On a brief foray into trying to understand classical music earlier in the year, I was watching a recital of a Ravel piece, and in the comments someone had remarked that the horn player was rather sloppy and as a result had sort of spoiled the whole performance for them. There were about four or five others who chimed in to concur, and then the final comment was "you play it then you bitch". To this day I always laugh when I think of that comment and the fact that no subject is too fine or too high brow to be above that sort of bilious childishness.

MortSahlFan

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 30, 2019, 07:16:14 PM
Which ones did you find funny, out of interest?

"he's speaking English to them like it'll make a difference"

"Next day in the news: big forest fire in australia"

"1st gift how to burn the forest ,wow"

" Meets white man.......... then a walmart opens up🤣"

"Meets white man. Puts chemicals in his mouth"

"Why the FucK didn't anybody tell me that I got feathers and a bloody coke straw in my nose..!!!??"

"I dont blame them for being nervous. French people are scary with there barays, weewees and ceeiigarehts."

"The lead chief yelled at the woman saying how white man has credit cards. You can hit the new mall that will be built here soon."

"Just imagine all the pranks we could have played on them.. Thai Ladyboys...chia pets, masterbation greetings, whoopee cushions.. mexican jumping beans, chinese finger traps, .. sea monkeys...pop rocks, showing MTV, Vodka, oh the list is endless, So sad we can't run simulations where we can try different scenarios and no one gets hurt.."

"Who else is high asf and wondering how they ended up here?"

"One day a British man gave tribal leader in Africa a rotating chair and asked him to point out a piece of land to give 'em. African dude sat on chair and chair rotated whilst he was still pointing. That 360 rotation gave the white man all of the land..... If you understand" --- how deep! I'm half-laughing at that last sentence.

finnquark

The comments under this video of Dennis Waterman doing karaoke are unreal:

'I was there on the night, it was great to see Dennis have a good old sing song. Overall a great performance let down by those two old birds. The one in the green wouldn't stop farting, especially on stage.'

'Am i the only person wondering if he rattled them old tarts later?'

Icehaven

For some reason I found myself watching the intro to Wizbit on Youtube a few tears ago, and one of the very few comments underneath was "haha I beat off to this shit like 5 times a day."  I just imagine they roam around Youtube all day putting the exact same comment under as many unlikely videos as possible.

It's inspiring how vague this title is for something so specific and yet so easily understood.

'Funny YouTube Comments'.

The indescribably mercurial novelty of the written word.

That said, I'm not taking the piss and I often laugh at FYTC. Also, amazing video, thanks!

willy crossit

Grime/UK rap videos are a goldmine for these

Shaky

Quote from: MortSahlFan on July 30, 2019, 10:55:50 PM
"he's speaking English to them like it'll make a difference"

"Next day in the news: big forest fire in australia"

"1st gift how to burn the forest ,wow"

" Meets white man.......... then a walmart opens up🤣"

"Meets white man. Puts chemicals in his mouth"

"Why the FucK didn't anybody tell me that I got feathers and a bloody coke straw in my nose..!!!??"

"I dont blame them for being nervous. French people are scary with there barays, weewees and ceeiigarehts."

"The lead chief yelled at the woman saying how white man has credit cards. You can hit the new mall that will be built here soon."

"Just imagine all the pranks we could have played on them.. Thai Ladyboys...chia pets, masterbation greetings, whoopee cushions.. mexican jumping beans, chinese finger traps, .. sea monkeys...pop rocks, showing MTV, Vodka, oh the list is endless, So sad we can't run simulations where we can try different scenarios and no one gets hurt.."

"Who else is high asf and wondering how they ended up here?"

"One day a British man gave tribal leader in Africa a rotating chair and asked him to point out a piece of land to give 'em. African dude sat on chair and chair rotated whilst he was still pointing. That 360 rotation gave the white man all of the land..... If you understand" --- how deep! I'm half-laughing at that last sentence.

Most of those are pretty feeble.

MortSahlFan

Quote from: Shaky on July 31, 2019, 02:18:55 PM
Most of those are pretty feeble.
I guess you have to watch the videos to understand the full context.

Benjaminos

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 30, 2019, 09:05:43 PM
On a brief foray into trying to understand classical music earlier in the year, I was watching a recital of a Ravel piece, and in the comments someone had remarked that the horn player was rather sloppy and as a result had sort of spoiled the whole performance for them. There were about four or five others who chimed in to concur, and then the final comment was "you play it then you bitch". To this day I always laugh when I think of that comment and the fact that no subject is too fine or too high brow to be above that sort of bilious childishness.

Similarly, the YouTube exchange I will always remember was on the video for the 2009 re-release of Agadoo (featuring Les Battersby). I think it's been taken down, but it was delightfully puerile.

Commenter #1: 'who are these gaylords'
Commenter #2: 'they're you'

QDRPHNC

Best comment I ever read was on the daily mail. It was the story about those guys who have since become a minor CaB meme by getting banned from a Chinese buffet.

After 1200 or so words of who did what and who's to blame, and a few of the pictures we've all seen of them looking sad, and the owner of the buffet giving his side of the story, the first, top rated comment under the story simply said

"fat gits"

mippy

Thought this was going to be about this Texts From Dog guy.

Ambient Sheep

Hang on... isn't that Chris Morris's face?!