Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:47:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MODERN FUCKING WARFARE, CUNT

Started by madhair60, July 31, 2019, 11:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

October 25th and much remains SHROUDED IN MYSTERY. People online are RABID WITH FURY at the inclusion of white phosphorous as a Killstreak because FUCK FORBID a game called Modern Warfare include things from modern warfare. Boo hoo hoo pathetic.

Anyway I'm excited, got it all pal.

- Campaign's back, get some computer boys shot
- No season pass, DLC is free (for now)
- Reload while ADS, MATE WHAT
- Know FUCK ALL about the multi but if it's got CoD Multiplayer it will be Good

WHO'S IN ALL IN GET SOME

madhair60

Pepsi presents White Phosphorous Max Cherry

Jerzy Bondov

Hope there's a bit where you can do a Marine A on a Taliban

I'm not bothered about any of this in any way. Dogshit game, dogshit players.

madhair60

Quote from: The Boston Crab on July 31, 2019, 01:11:27 PM
I'm not bothered about any of this in any way. Dogshit game, dogshit players.

It's fucking awesome mate.

Piggyoioi

is this the game were you call each other the n-word?

madhair60

Chollis

madhair60

Sorry you guys go back to Hoppity Boppity III: Snuggywugg'Z and Crisis Gaiden Overture: Bullet Curtain Fuckdown then. Jesus fucking christ.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm considering getting hold of Modern Warfare Remastered just to see what all the fuss is about these games. I'm into FPS, but I've always rather snootily dismissed them before as just being multi player centric. Is Modern Warfare (original) the good one? Is it the one where I get to murder people in an airport?

madhair60

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 31, 2019, 02:59:38 PM
I'm considering getting hold of Modern Warfare Remastered just to see what all the fuss is about these games. I'm into FPS, but I've always rather snootily dismissed them before as just being multi player centric. Is Modern Warfare (original) the good one? Is it the one where I get to murder people in an airport?

it's good but it's not the airport one, that's Modern Warfare 2

madhair60

Every CoD is the good one except Black Ops 1 and 2 which I honestly did not enjoy

Ghosts is pump also but it's absolutely shitting-tits mental and therefore essential.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Maybe I'll discover a new found love for them. They're always very cheap in CEX, apart from the newest one, which appeals to me.

I'm sure they're very playable games and fun. I just don't like this UPROAR stuff. If pressed to take a stance, my stance will be 'everyone involved on all sides must die'.

Cuellar

Quote from: madhair60 on July 31, 2019, 02:52:31 PM
Sorry you guys go back to Hoppity Boppity III: Snuggywugg'Z and Crisis Gaiden Overture: Bullet Curtain Fuckdown then. Jesus fucking christ.

Don't you love Undertale (full disclosure: I have no idea what Undertale is or what it involves but it sounds exactly like those fictitious games you've just made up)?

Chollis

Yeah madhair stop trying to fit in with the normies

madhair60

sponk

Quote from: madhair60 on July 31, 2019, 03:26:07 PM
I like every videogame

Quote from: madhair60 on July 31, 2019, 03:01:38 PM
Every CoD is the good one except Black Ops 1 and 2 which I honestly did not enjoy

🤔

Chollis

Modern Warfare was a masterpiece, a triumph, 50,000 people used to live here, Soap get off the minigun, love it

Kino der toten was good whichever one that was

Rest are all shit

madhair60

Jerzy Bondov

sponk

Quote from: madhair60 on July 31, 2019, 03:37:07 PM
you can like something without enjoying it

Fuck off troll. You've been exposed. Delete your account.

madhair60

Quote from: sponk on July 31, 2019, 03:44:52 PM
Fuck off troll. You've been exposed. Delete your account.

I wish I could delete myself

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

seepage

what's the unit size (1 I guess)? How many yards per hex?

Barry Admin

F

This is how it used to be: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,17987.0.html

And also in here: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,10935.570.html

I still remember the launch night of CoD 4, with my friends list just totally lit up with people playing it, in the same way you get when a new GTA comes out.

madhair60

Loved Blops 4. It's the first one I put serious time into multi (because there was no campaign, hahaha). Barely touched Blackout or Zombies - not for me. Spent hours and hours in Kill Confirmed and loving it. Reinstalled again recently after months and they've added loads of lootboxes and shit, but you get them routinely for free so it's difficult to get upset. There's also what feels like half a dozen new maps in rotation and they're really good. There's one set out in a sort of hilltop, sandy area to one side and snowy area to the other, and every match I've had there has been ace.

I can't see myself ever being a "good player" - I'm routinely last on the board for my team - but I get kills, objectives. I feel like I'm helping and I get rewarded accordingly. The game's really good at just being fun.

I hope the new one will carry over that feeling. I'm also reeeeeally glad the campaign is back because I enjoy them a lot even when they're a bit poo. Again, Ghosts is one of the dumbest things I've ever played but the sheer kinetic idiocy of the campaign meant I had a massive smile on my face almost the entire time.

Barry Admin

Looking through the old thread, this nailed it for me:

Quote from: bill hicks on March 29, 2008, 04:37:54 PM
Call of Duty is just bloody good fun. There's always a place for it.

It's just a great, fun arcade shooter. I rarely bother with campaigns anymore, but will play this one. No Zombies, I believe they're bringing Spec Ops back? Sweet, change of pace, and I'm still working on Blops 4 Zombies camos and challenges anyway. Then there's a big Zombies reboot coming next year with new people taking over.