Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Winnie the Pooh's fighting prowess

Started by Menyatta Zondatta, July 31, 2019, 06:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I was wondering about this, which cast member of Winnie the Pooh would be able to come closest to defeating Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson in one on one combat. Settings are 1) In a wrestling ring, no outside intervention, and 2) The Hundred Acre Wood.

Lordofthefiles

The kangaroo one.
I've seen real life boxing kangaroos, and let me tell you, they fucking go like the clappers.

The brutality is funny at first but they don't let up until they've given their combatant a bloody good howking.

bgmnts

Eeyore is too depressed to die, so it would be a real war of contrition but he'd emerge the victor.

PlanktonSideburns

Yeah that donkey would just slowly disassemble you like Vincent Vaughan in Brawl in Cell block 99, occasionally pausing to pull bits of your shattered teeth out of its haunch - shooting you a withering look for the dull ache of your existence necessitating this particular expenditure of time and energy

Cuellar

Tigger is the obvious choice yes, but he's the obvious choice for a reason.

PlanktonSideburns

yea hed fold like a paper bag, the chirpy little prick. id rip him out of the air and dash him on the nearest rock, - the sheer horror of his bits facing the wrong way body would stun that little fucking piglet cunt, freeze him to the ground, so i could just walk up to him and wring his dear little neck, pooh would be next, i feel like that would take a bit more work, but im fit right now, and i think i would want it more, ive just found out im to be a father, and i feel like this information would really positively effect my outlook

PlanktonSideburns

id burst Christopher robin like a twee ballon under my boots after that

are there more characters? not read the books in a while

hamfist

The Rock will lose by falling into Pooh's Heffalump trap.

There would already be a Heffalump in the trap.

It would fuck The Rock to death.

alan nagsworth

I reckon Piglet has some hidden strength in him like Ichi the Killer where he gets all wimped out for most of his life and then one day all it takes is one bossy remark from that prick Rabbit and nnNNNGGGGHHFFUUCKKKUHHhh Piglet has axe-kicked the fussy big-eared cocksucker clean in half with a razor-heeled boot and spunked all over a nearby unwashed brassiere.

non capisco

Winnie The Pooh would just be wedged in a tree hollow with his fat aris sticking up in the air as usual, a yellow beacon for unscrupulous woodland sodomites.

Eeyore is now too busy slowly expressing his droll opinions about Noel Edmonds on the niche UK podcast Chart Music.

What else is there in Winnie The Pooh? A snake? I dunno.

hamfist

There is also Rabbit's friend-and-relation ,,small" who could crawl up The Rock's nostril and eat his organs from inside.