Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread

Started by Mister Six, August 01, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 10:38:54 AM
A comedy forum? Don't make me laugh.

I am a "disingenuous" "thick as pig shit" "mentally ill" "bigoted" "AIDS spewing"  "TERF CUNT" simply for disagreeing with you.

Just the same as anybody else who disagrees with you.

No point in participating in any other threads until I start agreeing with you on something, I can guess the response.

Your brain has the greasy unused quality of a stillborn calf.

gne

No mate, my brain has the greasy unused quality of a stillborn calf, and I've been diagnosed with several other mental disorders over the duration of this thread.

But thanks for asking. How are you?

DrGreggles

Quote from: phantom_power on August 10, 2019, 08:51:26 AM
I think it is possible to believe that some people have genuine concerns and aren't just shilling for the neolib status quo.

I agree. But I also think that anyone with such genuine concerns should do some basic research before opining on the subject.
Especially if they're a famous person on social media who know that their opinion will be seen by thousands of people.
Ianucci isn't stupid and knows better than most how political spin works, so I find it very difficult to believe that he is innocent or naive here.

In short:
Armando Ianucci; cunt.

idunnosomename

I mean Iannucci is just establishment and a bit sad, it's Schneider who's a full-on centrist dad account now what with all his snide emoji-formated tweets, "live footage of" gifs and so forth

Anyway I like how after glinner posted a "JONATHAN YANIV SPECIAL" on his blog saying "more on this story as it develops", you know, like a real news person, but then just posted some tweets about it by one TERF, then forgot all about it because nothing developed because it's mostly all in his deranged head.

Can you imagine how he is with real work commitments?

gne

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 10, 2019, 02:05:51 PM
because it's mostly all in his deranged head.

Is it? That's weird, because that entire story is somehow in my deranged head as well.

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 01:51:03 PM
No mate, my brain has the greasy unused quality of a stillborn calf, and I've been diagnosed with several other mental disorders over the duration of this thread.

But thanks for asking. How are you?

Bit ill but generally okay

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: DrGreggles on August 10, 2019, 01:52:39 PM
In short:
Armando Ianucci; cunt.
Fuck him ever since he took an honor from the Queen as it'd help him with his charity work, or whatever bullshit excuse he used.

EDIT: I thought he'd done or said a new bad thing, but then I went back and read the thread. He's just another extremely wealthy person who doesn't like that Labour might want to make it a little more difficult to become extremely wealthy.

idunnosomename

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 02:14:43 PM
Is it? That's weird, because that entire story is somehow in my deranged head as well.
maybe you can sub for are graham and JL (cant use their full name because woke SJWs will blow up their house) on important website Women Are Important then

Twit 2

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 01:51:03 PM
I've been diagnosed with several other mental disorders over the duration of this thread.

I'm surprised your GP didn't tell you to fuck off too, or at least to get off your phone.

gne

I oppose giving life-altering drugs to children and chopping off their body parts, what an absolute lunatic.

Some outright liars committed into this little fantasy realm.

gne

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 10, 2019, 05:18:12 PM
maybe you can sub for are graham and JL (cant use their full name because woke SJWs will blow up their house) on important website Women Are Important then

Who even is this? Some woman who has been so badgered over these concerns she's had to hide her identity? Hardy har har.

Cuellar

I'm really really pro giving children drugs and cutting off their body parts.

gne

I don't think satire is just saying true things in a funny tone, I might be wrong.

Cuellar

idunnosomename

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 06:40:14 PM
Who even is this? Some woman who has been so badgered over these concerns she's had to hide her identity? Hardy har har.
I have been so badgered I now live underground, in a sett

oy vey

Quote from: gne on August 10, 2019, 06:52:58 PM
I don't think satire is just saying true things in a funny tone, I might be wrong.

This is a forum, so it's about reading things, applying your own tone, and judging accordingly. I might be being sarcastic, I'm not sure.

zomgmouse

no_offenc

I don't know why gne is kicking off for people stating that they think their posts have had a transphobic slant to them. I mean, that's just someone's opinion, isn't it? I thought having opinions on stuff was fine, or is that just if you're a TERF? They're simply disagreeing with you, gne, surely that's okay in your book?

Thursday

Can't believe people are disagreeing with me, just for having a different opinion!