Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread

Started by Mister Six, August 01, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gne

I can't tell if this is dishonesty or just pure stupidity, but no, they are not simply disagreeing with me, they are trying to force their beliefs onto me by law.

gne

They are convincing confused children they'll need to chop their cocks off, which is somehow worse. Children (often abused) who were before given psychological help to come to terms with their bodies, with high success rates, are now being fast-tracked into life-altering gender reassignment treatments.

Thursday

Wow that sounds outrageous. You should go and do something about it.

madhair60

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: gne on August 11, 2019, 11:07:29 AM
They are convincing confused children they'll need to chop their cocks off, which is somehow worse. Children (often abused) who were before given psychological help to come to terms with their bodies, with high success rates, are now being fast-tracked into life-altering gender reassignment treatments.

They're not tho are they?

Go try get a doctor to chop your cock off, see how keen he is.

Don't know what your actual experience is of this, but people who I know who've gone through thus process in the UK say that getting any kind of treatment is a long and arduous experience

chveik

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 11, 2019, 12:41:59 PM
Go try get a doctor to chop your cock off, see how keen he is.

it's difficult enough to be allowed to have a vasectomy

Barry Admin

I was gonna split this off, but I'm just going to get rid of this guy as the boring circular trolling is tedious.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 11, 2019, 12:47:51 PM
I was gonna split this off, but I'm just going to get rid of this guy as the boring circular trolling is tedious.

One more DEAD SOLDIER in the WAR ON WOMEN

PlanktonSideburns

mippy

Kathy Burke said something pro-trans in the Guardian - that they are a tiny minority and the idea that they are erasing women is absurd - and now  Gra is posting tweets to her to get her to watch videos.

Puce Moment

Quote from: mippy on August 11, 2019, 07:36:10 PMKathy Burke said something pro-trans in the Guardian - that they are a tiny minority and the idea that they are erasing women is absurd - and now  Gra is posting tweets to her to get her to watch videos.

Kathy is famously very diplomatic and restrained when it comes to dealing with divs. This should be good.

king_tubby

Didn't she tweet something anti-trans quite recently?

sponk

Yaniv is a troll, and a pretty good one tbh. The more I read about her the more I'm convinced they're just trying to generate as much abuse and anger as possible. Just look at this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1159816585139257344

Check out the ratio. She knew what response it was going to get but she posted it anyway, and continues do so again and again. 10/10

phantom_power

Quote from: king_tubby on August 11, 2019, 07:53:26 PM
Didn't she tweet something anti-trans quite recently?

She is mates with James Dreyfus so I imagine she has to walk a bit of a tightrope

mippy

phes

Graham really keeping things in perspective with his new regular article 'The Disappeared'

idunnosomename

Yummy mummies who got their twitter account locked for telling people to die. Harrowing stuff

Barry Admin

Quote from: phes on August 14, 2019, 07:38:32 AM
Graham really keeping things in perspective with his new regular article 'The Disappeared'

Thought that was a particularly interesting name for an Irishman to use. For those who don't know:

Quote from: WikiThe Disappeared are people believed to have been abducted, murdered and secretly buried in Northern Ireland,[1] the large majority of which occurred during the Troubles.

idunnosomename

these women had their twitter accounts deleted for speaking the truth about gender though.

(he fucking full well knows the connotations, the lunatic)

Armin Meiwes

Worse than the actual disappeared in a way because they didn't even have Twitter back in those days so they didn't have to worry about being cancelled.

Armin Meiwes

Funny thing is first woman up is all "oh yeah the trannies are just goading me in to saying something that gets me banned".. but doesn't seem to take much goading tho does it!

bigfatheart

Eugh, I'd forgotten that the TERF response to stories about suicide and self-harm rate among trans people is that they're all faking it and it's actually a form of emotional blackmail, because if a trans person DOES self-harm (and that's a big if because remember, all fake), they're only doing it to try and make Graham Linehan feel a bit guilty.

I imagine there must be a fair overlap with the 'depression isn't real because I've never had it' crowd. What a fucking shower of shit.

Ambient Sheep

Jesus, I really really hope her doctorate isn't a medical one.

DrGreggles

idunnosomename

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on August 15, 2019, 07:21:50 AM
Jesus, I really really hope her doctorate isn't a medical one.
Recently awarded Ph.D at York which is entitled 'Naive Realism, Imaginative Disjunctivism, and The Problem of Misleading Experience.' Interested in perception, imagination (esp. its relation to the latter), consciousness, epistemology, and time.

She started a postdoc at York but left last year. I dont think she has a job anywhere. TERFin' 's a grind

DrGreggles

Linehan was alluded to, but not named, during Simon Evans' show yesterday.

madhair60

Quote from: DrGreggles on August 15, 2019, 10:38:24 AM
Linehan was alluded to, but not named, during Simon Evans' show yesterday.

Elucidate please