Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:27:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread

Started by Mister Six, August 01, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on January 12, 2020, 12:04:36 PM
why is he so obsessed with beards
ZZ Top murdered his mother.

Ironically, Frank Beard pulled the trigger, which really fucked him up

sevendaughters

bravely fighting for the rights of children not to be confused. no more algebra. no more English Civil War. no more Haber process.

idunnosomename

But this is "the wrongest thing ever"!

GRAHAM LINEHAN

NOT A PATHOLOGICAL TRANSPHOBE WHO NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC HELP

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You bunch of meanies could at least try to show * some* empathy to are Graham. He's practically in tears at the end of that video, the poor feller.

His little clenched fists like a toddler who can't understand why he's not allowed to eat his chocolate before his sandwiches.

Funny how it's the world that's changed so much he can't do comedy anymore. If people had just bothered to stick to their gender he'd have been knocking out sitcom gold. You people.

idunnosomename

It's very hard to argue with an ontological proposition as keenly put forward as "it's not only nuts but it's offensive... and CONFUSING"

Also the sound lol was it a phone mic. It's got wind noise all over it. At least Alex gets proper jobs shooting weddings even if she does have a beard.

RicoMNKN

I like his inability to find humour in the situation, not realising that he himself is where any humour lies.  I mean, promising one-tweet-a-day but ending up owning his own social media site is very funny.

Dusty Substance

Just a horrible, bitter old man. The world would be better off without him.

idunnosomename

Quote from: RicoMNKN on January 12, 2020, 01:36:16 PM
I mean, promising one-tweet-a-day but ending up owning his own social media site is very funny.
carl chefs kiss.jpg

Thursday

He's alienated all the transphobic men with beards that would have supported him.

phes

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 12, 2020, 10:28:50 AM
Are graham really does look like the bumpkin "i hear youre a racist now Father" these days

https://mobile.twitter.com/SoniaPoulton/status/1216301897017184256

Also is that his back garden. I really doubt he leaves his hpuse. Except when he needs to pay tribute to a dying lesbian

Translation:

I can't write more transphobic comedy in a world where transphobia isn't ok

Jockice

Has he only got one shirt? Rather embarrassingly I wore a not dissimilar one when I went out last night. Although I didn't actually make it to the pub (you don't want to know) so nobody saw it.

kalowski

To be fair I'm not so sure Alex Drummond is a lesbian either.

idunnosomename

Quote from: kalowski on January 12, 2020, 02:49:53 PM
To be fair I'm not so sure Alex Drummond is a lesbian either.
he's VERY sure about the matter though

kalowski

Blumf

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 12, 2020, 12:20:12 PM
bravely fighting for the rights of children not to be confused. no more algebra. no more English Civil War. no more Haber process.

Apart from the children who are confused about why this old bloke is obsessively hammering on about toilets and beards,

petril

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 12, 2020, 04:21:35 PM
I am a beardy wokey blokey okey cokey

pig in a pokey? good morning job seekers? EGREGIOUS? ROSS?!?!

Indomitable Spirit

I guess since Graham is so obsessed with "biological facts", it's only fair to point out the biological fact that his head is far too big for his body.

beanheadmcginty

You know those sketches where Vic and Bob play characters by putting their head on the neck of a much smaller puppet body and operate the arms with sticks (eg Otis and Marvin)? That's exactly what Glinner looks like in that video.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I was strongly rebuked for describing Linehan's face as 'rotting' in 2012.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW EH

WHERE ARE YOU NOW

DrGreggles

Quote from: Indomitable Spirit on January 12, 2020, 07:34:32 PM
I guess since Graham is so obsessed with "biological facts", it's only fair to point out the biological fact that his head is far too big for his body.

Thought it was missing a caption.

bgmnts

That head has been in embiggened right? No way it looks like that, it's wrong.

Dewt

I think the "I have no willy" Daniel O'Donnell creep in Father Ted might be key to Graham's obsession. There is clearly something wrong with his cock and he is furious at people who do not cherish their own.