Author Topic: The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread  (Read 180658 times)

Re: The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread
« Reply #2220 on: January 14, 2020, 03:52:16 PM »
Imagine if one of the big tough casuals who bullied the shit out of him at school was now a trans woman and he found out. She uploads a video of herself to twitter calling out Graham, talking trash to him, saying the same things she used to say to him at school but now in a woman's voice. "Do you remember this Graham? I still owe you 2 years' worth of lunch money, Graham!", taunting him mercilessly!

Blue Jam

• BIG BREXITY MEFF
« Reply #2221 on: January 14, 2020, 04:33:51 PM »
Imagine if one of the big tough casuals who bullied the shit out of him at school

"...and they put a BRA on him!"

gilbertharding

• Not even the rudest man in the Beatles
« Reply #2222 on: January 14, 2020, 04:53:55 PM »
Does The Man Corr support them?

Ken Corr? Oh dear - he's all kinds of fruitbat. The only tweet on race I saw was the line about there being no such thing as race, according to scientists. Not so keen to listen to scientists about vaccination though.

« Reply #2223 on: January 14, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »
i mean it is funny how graham is paddling at the fringes of the alt-right. he vocally hates Trump, but sees that it's all the looney left's fault of embracing self-ID that got him to power. he thinks Breitbart is dodgy, but the Spectator and even Quillette are ok to cite as reliable articles because they're only "right-leaning". He certainly has a conservative nostalgia for when women were women and only very old men had beards, but he's too into abortion and letting gay people being gay to fall in with religious groups.

he's not going to get much far beyond twitter because these videos we're now seeing of him show how awfully incapable he is of talking to camera without looking like he's shit his kecks and can't wait to go off and change his underpants

and of course, he's far more self-delusional that he is a crusader for all women and lesbians to take back their Holy Toilets from the incelfidels than the most outrageous queer-presenting "grifter" that he gets worked up about, and will tweet himself into financial ruin before asking for a penny from Koch Bros HQ.

buttgammon

• How thick is wall?
« Reply #2224 on: January 14, 2020, 07:43:12 PM »
Does The Man Corr support them?

I'm fairly sure he does. He certainly moves in the same hideous circles.

« Reply #2225 on: January 15, 2020, 12:53:36 AM »
There are some particularly shit Irish far right parties. Most horrible is the National Party, although so far its electoral success has been zero. Unsurprisingly, it arose out of the anti-abortion and anti-divorce movement, such as Youth Defence (quite what they're defending youth against I've no idea). They all have links to the NDP, the old-school German neo-nazi party before AfD came on the scene, and other European far-rightists. The NP and similar organizations are inevitably also eurosceptic, protectionist, anti-immigration, and anti-gay.

Slightly more mainstream but no more successful is Renua which split from Fine Gael over the abortion referendum. Ireland's political system is kind of stupid as the main parties are still fighting the Civil War (1922-23) and were formerly so socially conservative there wasn't a need for a mad bunch of Christian fundamentalists, although a bit of space has opened up as you can see. (More info on Wikipedia, which the links are to).

Cheers for the info. Don't want to head off topic, but didn't realise until I looked up the links that the Irish election is in less than a month's time. Opinion polls don't seem to register either of those parties (which is good, I would presume?)

« Reply #2226 on: January 15, 2020, 08:12:18 AM »
Has he ever explained his thinking behind why he thinks so-called TRAs want to turn all the little gay boys into girls? There is no monetisation to speak of and they must know the emotional and physical pain involved in the whole thing so is it just because they are made of pure evil?

Blumf

• Not long now
    • IGNORE ME!!!
« Reply #2227 on: January 15, 2020, 09:22:40 AM »
Has he ever explained his thinking behind why he thinks so-called TRAs want to turn all the little gay boys into girls? There is no monetisation to speak of...

Pharmaceutical companies love that sweet sweet hormone money.

« Reply #2228 on: January 15, 2020, 10:01:18 AM »
Do you think they are in the pockets of Big Hormone?

« Reply #2229 on: January 15, 2020, 10:09:38 AM »
Because he is genuinely mad?

« Reply #2230 on: January 15, 2020, 12:48:04 PM »
It is because they are homophobic and want to turn gay people into straight people, a very severe form of conversion therapy which is practiced by evangelical Christians and other religious conservatives. Yes, they do seem to believe that the religious conservatives and society in general are perfectly accepting of trans people. The same religious conservatives that support conversion therapy also fund these dipshits, but presumably it's different if it's them.

They also seem to believe that any small boy that looks at a doll will be at once pounced upon by Mermaids representatives and told that he is trans and must be given surgery at once. If they were to actually ask how it works and consider it, they'd see that that isn't even slightly how it works, but it is presumably much more fun to work themselves into a foaming rage about things they've made up in their heads.

(Seriously, I don't see how people can read tales of trans people's lives and personal experiences and not have sympathy for them, but I presume none of these cultural warriors could possibly bring themselves to do that)

« Reply #2231 on: January 15, 2020, 09:39:24 PM »
Ireland's political system is kind of stupid as the main parties are still fighting the Civil War (1922-23) and were formerly so socially conservative there wasn't a need for a mad bunch of Christian fundamentalists

The second bit I agree with, but Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael aren't still fighting the Civil War. They both support -- as do all the parties who have a clear policy -- the Good Friday Agreement, and the UK's current withdrawal agreement to safeguard the border with Northern Ireland.

They certainly diverged over the terms of leaving the UK 100 years ago -- pro-Treaty and anti-Treaty -- but that is not a live issue now.

I might have misunderstood you, and you mean that that split 100 years ago is the only thing that distinguishes the two parties, as to outsiders they both appear to be centre-right parties with very similar policies?

[Cue image of 60s cartoon Spider-man facing down 60s cartoon Spider-man]

« Reply #2232 on: January 15, 2020, 09:53:23 PM »
Spider-Man, Spider-Man
Identifies as a transwoman
Grows a beard, keeps her nads
But hangs around in the ladies' lavs

« Reply #2233 on: January 15, 2020, 09:53:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1217260173594710016

"The thing about that joke is that non-binary people will love it. Because if there’s one thing we know about non-binary people, it’s that they love to laugh at themselves."

Just like Glinner's army of "gender critical" feminists who are well known for their self-depricating, happy-go-lucky sense of humour.

Cuellar

• She was having sly love with a midnight creeper
« Reply #2234 on: January 15, 2020, 09:55:34 PM »
"Him, your dinner is ready"

???? daft cunt

« Reply #2235 on: January 15, 2020, 09:57:54 PM »
"Him, your dinner is ready"

???? daft cunt

Yep, it makes absolutely no sense. Seems nobody's appeared to have pointed this out to the cunt though.

« Reply #2236 on: January 15, 2020, 10:05:45 PM »
God he is such a fucking chancer bullying cunt. I hope this ends with his underpants pulled over his head. Not sure if they ever had wedgies in Seinfeld though

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #2237 on: January 15, 2020, 10:09:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1217260173594710016

"The thing about that joke is that non-binary people will love it. Because if there’s one thing we know about non-binary people, it’s that they love to laugh at themselves."

Just like Glinner's army of "gender critical" feminists who are well known for their self-depricating, happy-go-lucky sense of humour.
I also enjoy hatred directed at myself, in the form of a "joke"

bigfatheart

• Breakdancing Detergent
« Reply #2238 on: January 15, 2020, 10:09:45 PM »
Not sure if they ever had wedgies in Seinfeld though

'The Library', Series 3, Episode 5. The episode with Lieutenant Bookman, or BookAdultHumanMale as Glinner probably calls him.

madhair60

• My absolute favourite of the Austin Powers movies is
  • Golden Member
  • Thank you very much for reading my post
    • Comics, videos, podcasts, writing, etc
« Reply #2240 on: January 15, 2020, 10:14:13 PM »
okay so this cunt wrote fucking none of Father Ted, then

« Reply #2241 on: January 15, 2020, 10:47:30 PM »
'The Library', Series 3, Episode 5. The episode with Lieutenant Bookman, or BookAdultHumanMale as Glinner probably calls him.
he knows what they are then

canadagoose

• lest we not forgot
« Reply #2242 on: January 16, 2020, 12:25:23 AM »

« Reply #2243 on: January 16, 2020, 07:57:38 AM »
But...but..she's a woman. Can't she see that Glinner is defending her and her hard fought sex-based rights?

« Reply #2244 on: January 16, 2020, 09:54:44 AM »
I might have misunderstood you, and you mean that that split 100 years ago is the only thing that distinguishes the two parties, as to outsiders they both appear to be centre-right parties with very similar policies?

[Cue image of 60s cartoon Spider-man facing down 60s cartoon Spider-man]

That's basically it. Lots of countries have 2 centre-right parties, but normally they're clearly distinguishable as the moralistic Christian one and the fun-loving internationalist atheist party; Ireland has 2 centre-right parties whose only difference is the stance they took on the 1921 peace treaty.

« Reply #2245 on: January 16, 2020, 05:05:41 PM »
https://twitter.com/glinner/status/1217830878098882564?s=21
^A person with years of frontline activism under her belt and who once weathered having both arms broken by riot police is reduced to a woman that prostrates herself “in front of abusive men” by this gross fucking thing.

Genuinely want to send a letter of thanks to his school bullies right now.

« Reply #2246 on: January 16, 2020, 06:09:32 PM »
This reply seems a little prostratey to me:

« Reply #2247 on: January 16, 2020, 06:18:39 PM »
As for the "abusive man" bit:

Gonna also belatedly paste in this happy new year message from gender jesus Graham Linehan:

Quote from: Glindr/Graham Linehan
Yo yo yo! Happy New Year motherfuckers!

I feel really good about things at the moment. Dunno why. Maybe it's the Rowling effect.

One thing people don't realise about my monomania on this subject is that my career, my ability to make money for my family, is tied to it.

Many people, especially younger people, think I'm a bigot. People I admired, friends even, have contributed to this profile of me. I can't let that go.

I genuinely think that gender ideology is incoherent and harmful, to women, to children, and to people with body dysphoria, and I've bet my career on being somehow proved right.

What form that proof takes, fuck knows. Nothing seems to shake people out of their trance.

Guy has lost his mind down a Twitter rabbit hole. What a way to go insane.

Dewt

• thinking about that ginger sugababe they had once
« Reply #2248 on: January 16, 2020, 06:21:19 PM »
Oh

That's real

« Reply #2249 on: January 16, 2020, 06:28:33 PM »
Yes, but it's fine, he's still on about that kid who debated trans issues on the news a while back, and his terf disciples are gonna help him get his comedy career back on track:

Tags: