Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:36:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The World's Hairiest Penis

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, August 01, 2019, 09:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The World's Hairiest Penis is said to belong to Ken Coggage of Bury St Edmunds. The Penis is one metre wide, on fire and flanked by 79 concentric circles of teeth positioned across the glans, with a column of Japanese giant Hornets colonizing the interior of the urethral chunnel. It is entirely free from hair.
Earlier this week the judging panel were forcible executed with lava by the competition runner-up for being "[a bunch of] smartarse shitting fannywipes" about the definition of the word "hairy", having controversially chosen to judge the competition using the world's second, less common, dictionary definition ("alarming and/or difficult")

Lordofthefiles

Bazooka

Its pretty hairy but most of the hairs are made of bean sprouts and strips of thyme.

Replies From View

None of this surprises me in the slightest.  Over the decades I have seen these situations springing up all over the globe and none of them end up with a truly hairy penis, at all.

Glebe

[tag]Things that no one else saw except you.[/tag]

hamfist

I flocked mine with UHU and magic sand.

It comes out of the water dry, which is my number one party piece and gets me all the farage.