Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why did frankenstien create himself?

Started by Glebe, August 02, 2019, 04:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

I've always wondered why frankinsten created himself. Then he created a bride of frenkenstein to be his bride, and they began to multiply. Only yesterday I did see four frankasteins in Aldi. They were standing near the fruit and veg section, behind two dracalas.

Hi Glebe. There are a few misspellings in your post, unfortunately. It's canonically spelled "Frankenstein" and he was actually the doctor, rather than the monster you may be thinking of which is commonly known as "Frankenstein's monster." All the best, Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

canadagoose

NoSleep

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on August 02, 2019, 04:30:01 AM
Hi Glebe. There are a few misspellings in your post, unfortunately. It's canonically spelled "Frankenstein" and he was actually the doctor, rather than the monster you may be thinking of which is commonly known as "Frankenstein's monster." All the best, Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Ah, but who's the real monster?

Captain Z

Quote from: NoSleep on August 02, 2019, 08:12:31 AM
Ah, but who's the real monster?

Frankingstone was the creator, Dr Jackyle was the name of the monster.

madhair60

Glebe

I don't believe these lies. To me, fransteen will always be the manster.

Kalabi

No you're thinking of the Munsters, and he was a werewolf.

Bazooka

Nope, easy misconception, it was Dr Dracula that had steel bolts for fangs, not Mr or Mrs Frankfurter.

bgmnts

Think about it; in a drunken stupor he realised what he was, an irate monster of a man, and he wrote this in his doctor's journal.

However, we all know how incomprehensible doctor's handwriting is... and well, you can figure it out from there.

NoSleep

Quote from: bgmnts on August 02, 2019, 11:36:49 AM
Think about it; in a drunken stupor he realised what he was, an irate monster of a man, and he wrote this in his doctor's journal.

A stein of ale made him frank.

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

QuoteFRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER

STEW Frankenstein's monster. Just you watch. I bet you everyone will refer to the monster as a Frankenstein.

RICH That's right. It's a frank-ing-stein isn't it. That is the correct pronunciation

STEW No Frankenstien (FRANKINGSTEIN)was the inventor not the monster

RICH And you never call the invention by the name of the creator do you?

STEW No.

RICH What's this then? (HAS A HOOVER)

STEW That is Hoover's Vacuum Cleaner. Hoover is the inventor

RICH What's this? (Has a wellington)

STEW That is Wellington's rubber shoe.

RICH What's this? (HAS CHEESE SANDWICH)

STEW That is the Earl of sandwich's cheese in bread snack. Sandwich is the inventor, not the snack

AD LIB

GATTING

STEW Frankenstein's getting loads of women. Why does Mike Gatting seem so vehement about that. It's not something I would associate with the frankenstein monster.

RICH Don't you know Stew. Mike Gatting's wife left him for a Frankingstein. I'm surprised you don't remember. It was in all the papers.

STEW It's no wonder he harbors a grudge

RICH A lesser man would hate all monsters as a whole, but he only blames the monsters directly responsible.

STEW Mike Gatting is a fair man, and in no sense a racist.

Ian Beale - traditional

RICH In a tag team wrestling bout between a Frankingstein and a dalek on one side and a Cyclops and an Ian Beale on the other, who do you think would win?

STEW Do they have to obey the laws of wrestling?

RICH Obviously.

STEW Under what circumstance would such a wrestling bout be set up.

RICH They have been captured by the Emporer Ming and given the chance to wrestle for their lives in an arena on the planet Mongo.

STEW Oh , Ok. Then it would be the Cyclops and ian Beale as they are both humanoid and thus have more chance of completing the necessary holds

Glebe

In the book, frasteen actually confronts his creator in the mountains... but he has no bolts or flat head! Crazy!

canadagoose

Quote from: Glebe on August 04, 2019, 04:56:50 PM
In the book, frasteen actually confronts his creator in the mountains... but he has no bolts or flat head! Crazy!
Book is fake. Put it in bin

Glebe

Quote from: canadagoose on August 05, 2019, 04:10:32 AM
Book is fake. Put it in bin

I might pop it in the bread bin - you lot love that kind of 'random' humour on here!

Meanwhile, who created a draulua? That wasn't doctor victer franstein as well, was it?

canadagoose

Quote from: Glebe on August 05, 2019, 06:28:00 AM
I might pop it in the bread bin - you lot love that kind of 'random' humour on here!

Meanwhile, who created a draulua? That wasn't doctor victer franstein as well, was it?
Think so mate, might have been Victor melldrewe too though

Bazooka

There is the original draft of Mr Frankenstein on EBay, which paints a very different picture. The zombie goon was brought to life with thunder, and not lightning.

Glebe

In any case, the draculus have multiplied almost as fast as the the frankesteens - saw two in Waitrose the other day, chatting with a spidermen and five predators!

NoSleep

Do predators put the sell before dates on everything in Waitrose?

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on August 05, 2019, 11:19:14 AM
Do predators put the sell before dates on everything in Waitrose?

If the point is that they have gorn invisible then YES

seepage

let's leave gorns out of this - they've suffered enough

Replies From View

Quote from: seepage on August 05, 2019, 11:40:40 AM
let's leave gorns out of this - they've suffered enough

What of

Don't say worms because I know it isn't that

Glebe

We haven't even got onto the black lagoons yet.*

*Not racist.

Glebe

Three francines, two duckulas, four warwolves, seven predators, nine robocops and ten - count 'em, ten - spider-mans i did see today in Aldi.

Replies From View

Why was there such an abundance of them?

seepage

Quote from: Replies From View on August 05, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
What of

Don't say worms because I know it isn't that

on the telly with captain kirk

seepage

Quote from: Glebe on August 06, 2019, 10:28:46 AM
Three francines, two duckulas, four warwolves, seven predators, nine robocops and ten - count 'em, ten - spider-mans i did see today in Aldi.

and an eldritch in a scaretree

Ferris

To answer the original question - for a laugh.

Glebe

Also like to add that there's an orange-and-teal tint to this latest bunch of mansters.