Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whither Buelligan ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, August 04, 2019, 12:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 17, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
Still no sign of Buellers which is upsetting, I hope she is okay and comes back soon.

I noticed that St Eddie hasn't been around for a while now as well, and hope he's okay.

Yeah I noticed St Eddie had gone awol as well - hope both are ok and back with us soon

Flouncer

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 17, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
Still no sign of Buellers which is upsetting, I hope she is okay and comes back soon.

I noticed that St Eddie hasn't been around for a while now as well, and hope he's okay.

Ed is having a break from the forum at the moment but he's still participating in (spam) (under the name RSB/Right Said Brett) - in fact he's doing a gaming stream later on as part of today's relay.

I hope Buellers is doing alright too. It's a bit odd not having her around.

Johnny Yesno

Yeah it's been long enough that I'm starting to worry too. Come back Buellers. You're missing the final of Wimblewrong and possibly the final of Corbynwrong too.

Blumf

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Flouncer on August 17, 2019, 01:31:30 PM
Ed is having a break from the forum at the moment but he's still participating in (spam) (under the name RSB/Right Said Brett) - in fact he's doing a gaming stream later on as part of today's relay.

Thanks for that, I'm glad to hear he's still about and hopefully doing okay.

Birdie

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 17, 2019, 01:07:32 PM
And Danger Man. Whither Danger Man, you know?

I was just thinking that.  Bit annoyed I come back and he disappears, the arse.

Dex Sawash

Oh shit, buelligan is funcrusher

Cerys

Let's not hold that against her.

NoSleep

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Buellers is back ! 😃 

Danger Man can stay away for a bit longer if he likes ( or sporadically post from his sock puppet account ).

touchingcloth

Quote from: NoSleep on August 21, 2019, 12:24:56 PM
Returned.

Do we know for sure it's not an imposter? I haven't yet discounted the possibility that she's been chained up in her cave by Ghislaine Maxwell.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That post about packing in a friendship definitely sounded like her.

Looking toward to her telling me to fuck off and calling me all the cunts under the sun again.

jobotic

Dex Sawash

That was dangerman that hacked my account to say all those things about buelligan in this thread.

edit- is it danger man? I know he is sensitive about the space/nospace thing but I can't recall which it is

Blumf

Cerys

Shaky

I randomly stumbled across Eddie's postings on another site so he seems to be fine, like.

Cerys

That's good to know - thanks.

BlodwynPig