Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:35:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is throwing a small child off a building ever morally justified?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 04, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

Cold Meat Platter

Blumf

Is this like that time a cleaner chucked out an art install thinking it was just rubbish?

pigamus

Quote from: Blumf on August 06, 2019, 01:24:59 AM
Is this like that time a cleaner chucked out an art install thinking it was just rubbish?

Is there anything stopping the bloke claiming it actually was art and then winning the Turner Prize?

idunnosomename

Turns out the teenager was a lib dem and it was a metaphor for Brexit

sponk

Quote from: Pinball on August 06, 2019, 12:04:13 AM
Oh this is an easy one.

No.

What if the building is on fire and all the exits are blocked and there's a fire crew with a blanket ready to catch it?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: sponk on August 06, 2019, 02:59:20 PM
What if the building is on fire and all the exits are blocked and there's a fire crew with a blanket ready to catch it?

But one of the firefighters is Hitler.

Blumf

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The child-pusher's admitted it.  He wanted to be on the news, but couldn't be fussed training as a reporter, and didn't realise being the last Neanderthal man could give him fame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50692100

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I am glad Quincey Cowardice is no longer in the frame for this horrific child.

Jim Bob

Quote from: BBC News

Oh, for fuck's sake!  Why don't people ever listen to Angela Lansbury?! Never trust a man whose eyebrows meet in the middle!

Replies From View

To answer this thread title seriously, I reckon it would be okay to lob any child from small to medium size off a roof as long as they had a bit of a podgy tum-tum to cushion the bump.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

If a child isn't thrown off something high, however will we learn whether it has the skills and reflexes of a flying squirrel?

Cloud

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Replies From View on December 06, 2019, 07:12:34 PM
If a child isn't thrown off something high, however will we learn whether it has the skills and reflexes of a flying squirrel?

Tape recordings

Cerys

How long before we see a news report detailing how twatboy has been launched from an upper floor in Wormwood Scrubs because some other scrote wants to be on telly?

And then a glorious cascade of plummeting inmates as Mr Big turns prison overcrowding into a game of Tetris while Boris wanks himself dry on national television.

I may be slightly sleep-deprived.

idunnosomename

What a monstrous creature. I almost feel sorry for the French child now.

Appalling incident in news. Quick scan for 'isms' or any potentially 'problematic' content. All clear? Wahey! Let the satires commence.
"I hope the stupid little French kid dies" etc.

Quote from: Cerys on December 07, 2019, 09:34:23 AM
How long before we see a news report detailing how twatboy has been launched from an upper floor in Wormwood Scrubs because some other scrote wants to be on telly?

And then a glorious cascade of plummeting inmates as Mr Big turns prison overcrowding into a game of Tetris while Boris wanks himself dry on national television.

I may be slightly sleep-deprived.

All planned for.  They have those big horizontal tennis-court-style safety nets in place.

Cerys

Mr Big's minions are standing by with big scissors, just waiting for the the word.  Although it isn't clear whether the scissors are for the nets or for Boris's exhausted little willy.

Wow, Russell Brand looks completely different without the long hair.

Replies From View