Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:18:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is throwing a small child off a building ever morally justified?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 04, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Replies From View on December 08, 2019, 09:43:23 AM
And if Dolby C noise reduction hasn't been enabled?

We will draft in the dog squad who will poo and listen, poo and listen, poo and listen, poo and listen, poo and listen

JamesTC

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh Jonter as he likes to call it

'8 years imprisoned'

'Epic Jontz your honour, love it'

idunnosomename

Come Brexit day we can all ceremonially hurl a precocious French child off a viewing platform.

Love my country. Great Britain xxx

steve98

Is the chucker of the child named "Chuck" The child-chucker that chucked child?

[EDIT No, it's "Jonty"]

steve98

Don't suppose it'll be too long till Jonty too goes over a balcony.

Quote from: steve98 on June 26, 2020, 01:37:51 PM
Don't suppose it'll be too long till Jonty too goes over a balcony.

Well the nicks have those big safety nets set up below balconies.

steve98

O well, it can be a regular thing then, part of his routine. Daily chucks over the balcony.

earl_sleek

Should never have been able to have happened. I manage support services for people with autism, learning disabilities and behavours that challenge, and I shudder to think at how many failures of care have ocurred for something of this magnitude to have happened. It shouldn't just be Jonty Bravery in prison for this.

They'll take the mick out of his name in prison or call him 'fatty.'  That won't be very nice.

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 26, 2020, 01:43:52 PM
Well the nicks have those big safety nets set up below balconies.

They are actually made of piano wire so someone falling on it gets cubed up like in Resident Evil.

idunnosomename

Quote from: earl_sleek on June 26, 2020, 01:54:31 PM
Should never have been able to have happened. I manage support services for people with autism, learning disabilities and behavours that challenge, and I shudder to think at how many failures of care have ocurred for something of this magnitude to have happened. It shouldn't just be Jonty Bravery in prison for this.
tories

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 26, 2020, 02:18:54 PM
They are actually made of piano wire so someone falling on it gets cubed up like in Resident Evil.

It'll be like something from Tom and Jerry.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 26, 2020, 02:29:46 PM
It'll be like something from Tom and Jerry.

Blinking cubed up eyes, and bemused mouth. Jonty Jaunty music in the background. Then cut to next scene in which Jaunty is back to normal. It really doesn't bear thinking about.

Heard he's going to be in the next Suicide Squad movie as a supersoldier they release from prison to throw Batman off a roof.

Mister Six

Mister Six

Um. But very sad business about the poor disabled kid and the lad who threw him off the building.

beanheadmcginty

chveik

Cold Meat Platter

I mean is there anything positive that we could take from this kind of thing happening?

bgmnts

We can all gain an appreciation that we haven't been thrown off a balcony and been injured?

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 26, 2020, 11:41:26 PM
I mean is there anything positive that we could take from this kind of thing happening?

I've convinced myself that I could fall 100 feet and survive, which does take some of my former daily stress away.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 26, 2020, 11:48:02 PM
I've convinced myself that I could fall 100 feet and survive, which does take some of my former daily stress away.

Do you believe this to the point that you would write taunting letters to the parents of the child saying that he was "nothing special" and "a lucky little nonce?"

Thursday

Oh I see so we're cancelling a 17 year old (still technically a child himself) just for attempting to murder a defenceless 6 year old. What happened to boys will be boys? What I'd like to know is what was this 6 year old doing on an extremely dangerous 10th floor balcony?!

holyzombiejesus

QuoteNo members of the victim's or Bravery's family were present in court for the sentencing.

Fucking horrible. Presume the guy who did it was a looked after child