Author Topic: Allow me to introduce you to Winkle DuBois.  (Read 351 times)

Glebe

• Even if it's ovah d'fown!
Allow me to introduce you to Winkle DuBois.
« on: August 05, 2019, 06:54:43 AM »

One of Long Island's most famous 'farting' clowns, Winkle DuBois (pictured above) carved out a career for himself in the 1970s with the aid of Harvey 'Egg-Jugg' Malone. He made several drops at a party in Calais in 1981, which earned him the nickname 'Puff-a-Chuff' Dubois, but otherwise the '80s were a lean period, with only '89's critically-lauded pamphlet 'I Lost My Glans in San Francisco' to keep him afloat.

He officially retired in 2006, and now spends his time on an aubergine plantation on Megdillis #12. However, many will remember his classic cries of "What am I, a schumuck? GET OUTTA HERE!" for years to come!

Mr Eggs

• KING BELLEND
  • Silver Member
  • BELLEND
Re: Allow me to introduce you to Winkle DuBois.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 07:25:58 AM »
Have you a copy of that pamphlet?

Glebe

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 08:39:06 AM »
Have you a copy of that pamphlet?

It's out of print, but boy, what a pamphlet!

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 08:52:48 AM »
I need to catch up with his archived footage, I found a VHS in a dead mans house titled 'Winkle DuBois: Live and Lovely' but it was all in reverse.

Glebe

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 10:51:30 AM »
I need to catch up with his archived footage, I found a VHS in a dead mans house titled 'Winkle DuBois: Live and Lovely' but it was all in reverse.

Upload or GTFO.

hamfist

• Furry Asscandy
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 01:31:30 PM »
Notably, Winkle is the brother of famous black transvestite Charbonne du Bois, the darling of the scene in Lille, Antwep and Turnhout.

Glebe

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 10:33:12 AM »
UPDATE: Winkle is taking part in a special reunion show with the old boys, namely Juggy Conundrum, Seth the Anglesey Golem and Phillip the Non-Smoking Frot-Clowne at The Severed Goblin on 1 Nov. Tickets are $7.50 from your local ticket agent, £1.49 on the door. Unfortunately, the gig is taking place on Eggdillis #40, so you many need a hyperspace rocket to reach the show in time.