Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Allow me to introduce you to Winkle DuBois.

Started by Glebe, August 05, 2019, 06:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

One of Long Island's most famous 'farting' clowns, Winkle DuBois (pictured above) carved out a career for himself in the 1970s with the aid of Harvey 'Egg-Jugg' Malone. He made several drops at a party in Calais in 1981, which earned him the nickname 'Puff-a-Chuff' Dubois, but otherwise the '80s were a lean period, with only '89's critically-lauded pamphlet 'I Lost My Glans in San Francisco' to keep him afloat.

He officially retired in 2006, and now spends his time on an aubergine plantation on Megdillis #12. However, many will remember his classic cries of "What am I, a schumuck? GET OUTTA HERE!" for years to come!

Mr Eggs

Glebe

Quote from: Mr Eggs on August 05, 2019, 07:25:58 AM
Have you a copy of that pamphlet?

It's out of print, but boy, what a pamphlet!

Bazooka

I need to catch up with his archived footage, I found a VHS in a dead mans house titled 'Winkle DuBois: Live and Lovely' but it was all in reverse.

Glebe

Quote from: Bazooka on August 05, 2019, 08:52:48 AM
I need to catch up with his archived footage, I found a VHS in a dead mans house titled 'Winkle DuBois: Live and Lovely' but it was all in reverse.

Upload or GTFO.

hamfist

Notably, Winkle is the brother of famous black transvestite Charbonne du Bois, the darling of the scene in Lille, Antwep and Turnhout.

Glebe

UPDATE: Winkle is taking part in a special reunion show with the old boys, namely Juggy Conundrum, Seth the Anglesey Golem and Phillip the Non-Smoking Frot-Clowne at The Severed Goblin on 1 Nov. Tickets are $7.50 from your local ticket agent, £1.49 on the door. Unfortunately, the gig is taking place on Eggdillis #40, so you many need a hyperspace rocket to reach the show in time.