Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!! - Wimblewrong 2019 Final Draw - !!!

Started by Spoon of Ploff, August 07, 2019, 10:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

hamfist and Pearly-Dewdrops Drops are this years finalists, but who gets to serve? Stay tuned to this thread to find out.

BlodwynPig

Let the battle commence

Nagsworth vs. Nagsworth

in a repeat of all other finals.

pancreas

Blodwyn, let us form a National Unity Government to decide the finalists. I've had enough of this maniac in charge.

Spoon of Ploff

This is it then. The Final of WimbleWrong 2019.

hamfist   v Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

A reminder of the rules:

Quote1. Each match will consist of two shots per player, except the final in which there are three shots per player.

2. The player with the opening shot (i.e. the server) can put what they want in their picture.  But all subsequent pictures (i.e the return) must contain, either visually or conceptually, an element of the previous picture.

3. The pictures will be 800 x 600, or 600 x 800 pixels in size.

4. Voting will take place by posting the name of your favourite in the game thread immediately after play has ended (i.e. when the 4th picture of each match has been posted).  The voting will last for 48 hours.

5. Common sense prevails in image choice.

6. Pictures can be uploaded to places like photobucket.com imgur for those who have no webspace, but the picture must be displayed in the game thread.

And a reminder of time permitted:  You have 72 hours to post an image from when the round starts or from when the last shot has been posted. Keep a look out on your game for when your opponent posts their shot, as it's from that time that the 72 hours start.

Please note, it's three shots each in the final.

Aaaaaand its hamfist to serve.

alan nagsworth

I'm gonna need to request an extra week or so to get my shot done. But boy if you like political satire then get ready (in a week or so) to be blown away

zomgmouse

hamfist

argh, I`m struggling to get time to spaff in my first shot. I can do it by midnight or so tonight, but not much earlier.

Pearly and Sploff, my apologies for the delay !

BlodwynPig

Quote from: hamfist on August 10, 2019, 08:42:26 AM
argh, I`m struggling to get time to spaff in my first shot. I can do it by midnight or so tonight, but not much earlier.

Pearly and Sploff, my apologies for the delay !

Walkover final, shambles

Spoon of Ploff

There has been a slight delay before the match starts due of adverse wind vectors and soggy graphics cards. Please be patient and make use of the refreshments provided in the tent out back.

hamfist murdered Jeffrey Epstein just to get topical content for his serve. Truly shameful.

hamfist

Spoon of Ploff

Please heap praise upon your new WimbleWrong Champion...

Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Johnny Yesno

Congratulations PDD. A well-deserved win in a close match.

Johnny Yesno

For anyone who's interested, these are my shots of the tournament in the order in which they were played (click on the image to see it full size or the username to see the shot in play):

kittens

hedgehog90

Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

alan nagsworth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

hamfist

Absorb the anus burn

Lordofthefiles

hamfist

hamfist

hamfist

Well done Pearly - a deserving champ ! and thanks Sploff for steering the ship !