Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:48:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Channel 5

Started by fatuse, August 08, 2019, 11:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatuse

Is anyone else been binge watching channel 5 since it was launched? It's like heyday e4 but with content i actually want to watch. Maybe I'm biased because i've worked with tim and gregg but i can't get enough of it.

madhair60

What is it? What do they show

DrGreggles

World's Wildest Police Chases innit

Swoz_MK

Quote from: fatuse on August 08, 2019, 11:47:41 AMMaybe I'm biased because i've worked with tim and gregg

are you James Dean?

DrGreggles

Quote from: fatuse on August 08, 2019, 11:47:41 AM
Maybe I'm biased because i've worked with tim and gregg but i can't get enough of it.

Were you a tennis coach during Britain's 90's heyday?

Ray Travez

Is anyone else been binge watching channel 5 since it was launched? It's like heyday e4 but with content i actually want to watch. Maybe I'm biased because i've worked with tim and gregg but i can't get enough of it.

There's another thread about Channel Five in picture box.

I'm a recent convert, I think it's great. Plenty of binge-watching going on. We like Bargain Loving Brits in the Sun & New Lives in the Wild. I thought Britain's Parking Hell was great; I suppose my wife indulged me with that one. Tonight we watched World's Toughest Prisons- and boy are they tough!

Paul Merton's China was a cracking series going back a few years.

edit- do you have any recommendations?

PowerButchi

I pretty much have it on in the backgorund on mute on my laptop all day. It's great to dip in and out of. I give it 5 bags of popcorn and an ethernet cable so people can watch the streams.

weaseldust

Maybe I'm biased because i've worked with tim and gregg

timhead or gregghead?

Chriddof

I wonder if the real life British Channel 5 will cause any legal problems with the Adult Swim Channel 5. I say this as I recall 12 Oz Mouse's title sequence getting changed after the pilot, because the logo looked more like "Oz. Mo" (the joke being that the logo was way too big to fit the screen) and then Turner found out about a CBBC show that was apparently called "Ozmo" and went into a panic.