Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:12:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fidler jailed for schoolgirl sex

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, August 08, 2019, 05:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lankyguy95

The worst nominative determinism ever.

gilbertharding

It also works when he was just a music teacher, too.

bgmnts

Quote from: gilbertharding on August 08, 2019, 05:58:00 PM
It also works when he was just a music teacher, too.

Would have been better if the devil went down to Georgia and got in a paedo-off.

shiftwork2

A Head Of Music called Mr Fidler?  Bet they didn't even send off his DBS, citing the billion-to-one odds of him bringing that particular hat-trick home.

holyzombiejesus

"After being dismissed, a colleague was looking in the defendant's office drawers and found a memory stick which contained pictures of the victim topless and in her underwear"

You can just picture the glee with which the colleague was rooting about. I dislike that cunt as much as the diddling nonce.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is like that Gregg Spacker who worked on the distribution line for a national bakery chain.

He also nonces kids

Captain Z

Article doesn't say she was underage, merely a pupil.

ZoyzaSorris

Yeah I was thinking that they pointedly avoided her age so I'm presuming she was 17-18 or something. Still very creepy but a bit over the top to be chucked in with the N-words.

Zetetic

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on August 08, 2019, 07:19:40 PM
I'm presuming she was 17-18 or something.
"sexual activity ... while in a position of trust"

"he had google searched whether what he and the victim were doing was illegal or not"

16-18.

weekender

I think the age difference should always play a part in this sort of discussion.

I accept the 'position of trust' argument - and I generally agree that a teacher should never engage in any sort of sexual conduct with a pupil.

But, let's put things another way - when I was 16 I fancied my French teacher who was 21 at the time (I don't know how old she is now, but it's surely my age +5).

We were both young, we were both going into new positions (in her case - teaching, in my case - trying to avoid erections), but I sensed there could have been a little frisson there for both of us.

The point I'm trying to make is that the age difference should always play a part in things.

That being said, an ugly 49 year old sexing-up a 16-18 surely deserves to get a high five, especially if he's been successful? 

Mind you, my current girlfriend is only 7 and a half years old.

touchingcloth

Reminds me of Keith Nonce the caretaker.

Yo weekender great to have you back man

Birdie

Suspicious Weekender and I return at the same time.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: touchingcloth on August 08, 2019, 07:44:04 PM
Reminds me of Keith Nonce the caretaker.

So does the moon, so does the dappled light on the surface of a calm lake in summertime, so does the huff of eggy bread in a canteen.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Birdie on August 09, 2019, 03:23:18 AM
Suspicious Weekender and I return at the same time.

I hope you are well.

thenoise

She's probably a fatty. And he buys her stuff, so is already well ahead of all her spotty, immature, poverty-stricken classmates.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on August 08, 2019, 06:14:45 PM
"After being dismissed, a colleague was looking in the defendant's office drawers and found a memory stick which contained pictures of the victim topless and in her underwear"

You can just picture the glee with which the colleague was rooting about. I dislike that cunt as much as the diddling nonce.
If only this was in the 90s and he had put his images on a Cd-Rom then I could've made a, 'He fiddled while a Cd-Rom burned' joke.

Birdie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 09, 2019, 07:53:30 AM
I hope you are well.

I am, Blodders, I am.

Think I might head off and check out the Corbyn and Brexit threads I've missef.

See you in a week ...