Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

So today I learned what 'vagina steaming' is

Started by weekender, August 08, 2019, 07:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49278279

I'm in two minds. 

Now, before we get started, let's be fair and reasonable and point out some obvious facts from my perspective - I am technically a man, but I accept that I live in a world where there are 2+ genders (not sure how many there are nowadays, but I'm a kind and tolerant man and have tried to use an all-encompassing phrase) and have considered my position from the perspective of all possible genders.  OK?

On the one hand, this practice obviously has beneficial effects - I presume most of these come from the "herb mix" from the "hot water and herb mix" part of the process.  Does anyone know which herbs are used and what benefits, when steamed, they bring to the vagina (or "other bits", if you're not technically a woman)?

On the other hand, I think that putting my genitals over some boiling hot water is obviously a fucking stupid idea and I would never even consider doing it.  I've checked again, and this is genuinely a news story on the BBC News page and not some sort of fake Onion article.

QuoteIt and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas.

Of course they are.

So, what do YOU think?

Captain Z

Skinner, why is there smoke coming from your beauty salon?

Oh that isn't smoke, that's steam. Steam from the steamed clams.

Flouncer

Quote from: weekender on August 08, 2019, 07:09:33 PMOn the other hand, I think that putting my genitals over some boiling hot water is obviously a fucking stupid idea and I would never even consider doing it.

The protruding and dangly nature of your bits probably has a lot to do with this attitude.

QuoteIt and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas.

Vulvas don't even have faces! At least, I'd be very surprised to find one.

bgmnts

Stupid people think stupid alternative therapy is worth hurting themselves for.

The only hope is they burn their genitals so much they physically can't breed (anymore).

touchingcloth

Gwyneth Paltrow does this, and I think she named her business after the appearance and sound of a fully steamed vagina.

weekender

Quote from: Flouncer on August 08, 2019, 07:17:57 PM
The protruding and dangly nature of your bits probably has a lot to do with this attitude.

Aw, you're so kind.  They are big, aren't they?

Have we met?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

That's fucking nothing, you know girls right? Well some of them actually shoot steam out of their fannies but you have to fuck them and make them cum in a special way, you do it by hanging upside down and putting your cock in her fanny from behind at like a 360 degree angle. No it's true! My mate Dan knows this cause he's fucked like 500 girls. I haven't seen him with any of them but that's cause they all live in America but he's done it all over them, the arse and the fanny and the mouth all of it. I'm not even kidding.

Endicott

Quote from: Flouncer on August 08, 2019, 07:17:57 PM

Some kind of scaffold would do the job surely.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Hi there! I am sure people have been waiting in eager anticipation for my take on this subject and good news folks, it's here, so buckle up.

Having thought long and hard about it, using long, long concentration, I couldn't give a mother fucking shit. Cheers.

New folder

It's usually better than boiling - no vitamins and nutrients are lost and it retains more flavour.

Norton Canes

Sebastian Cobb

Might point the iron at my balls and press the chuff button next time I'm ironing in the nud.

Alberon

Ah, didn't see this when I resurrected my old thread.

To be honest I'm surprised it's taken this long for injuries from this mad practice to become known.

poo

Ages ago during a game of poker I put a rollie down my japponaise so it looked like my cock was smoking a fag

king_tubby

Hang on, weekender posted on the original thread, and he's now saying he only heard of it today?

Oooooh, pants on fire.

Blumf

Can you use this technology for a makeshift still?

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Blumf on August 08, 2019, 11:33:37 PM
Can you use this technology for a makeshift still?

Wouldn't reccomend it. You ever tried to brew your own beer, yeah? Remember when the bottles burst because there was too much yeast? Don't want that happening with a fanny.

weekender

Quote from: king_tubby on August 08, 2019, 11:03:31 PM
Hang on, weekender posted on the original thread, and he's now saying he only heard of it today?

Oooooh, pants on fire.

I didn't want to reveal this publicly, but I have Alzheimer's.  I hope you feel proud of yourself for forcing this reveal.

José

is this true?

or are you just blowing smoke up my arse?