Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:00:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy 20th Birthday CaB

Started by Small Man Big Horse, August 08, 2019, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

We've got two threads talking about how CaB is 20, but none of them are actually celebrating the fact, which seems mad to me.

So Happy Birthday CaB. Thank you for keeping me sane / alive over the years, introducing me to a fuck load of comedy, films, music and books, and some excellent friends too. It's without doubt had a huge impact on my life and apart from the fact that it should clearly be pink and not blue it's all round great. Or wizard. Or whatever word the young people today use.

BlodwynPig

All grown up, with massive tits and dicks - The Daily Mail wishes CookdandBombd a very happy birthday

Rizla

Yeah yeah yeah you know what else is twenty, don't you? Nine Eleven. You sick bastards.

weekender

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 08, 2019, 07:29:31 PM
So Happy Birthday CaB. Thank you for keeping me sane / alive over the years, introducing me to a fuck load of comedy, films, music and books, and some excellent friends too. It's without doubt had a huge impact on my life and apart from the fact that it should clearly be pink and not blue it's all round great. Or wizard. Or whatever word the young people today use.

Gayest thing I've ever read.

Do you want your knee licked?

Replies From View

You know who else is 20?  The youngest cunts ever.  Makes you think!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: weekender on August 08, 2019, 09:37:43 PM
Gayest thing I've ever read.

Do you want your knee licked?

Fuck it, why not.

pancreas

I have only been registered here for 8 years or so, so this seems premature.

Ronalado

CONGRATULATIN!

I sign you a birth day,. pictre

FOR MY GREATEST FAN! nossa!

poo

Mad to think I've been tugging like fucking fuck for over 30 years.

Beagle 2

Hope you have lots of cake and gin!

Sandra

X

Alberon

Best forum in the world. And not only because I'm on it, just mostly.

Birdie

Aww, happy birthday, beautiful CaB!

thenoise

Thanks for getting me through all those years of admin temp job bollocks. I mean, maybe I would have got promoted if I actually did my job, but probably not I'm not really the type.

Cerys

BlodwynPig

We coulda been anythin that we wanted to be/
We took the easy way out.

madhair60

Happy birthday CaB I would probably be dead if not for you

sponk

There must be people posting here who weren't even born when CaB was. Makes you think.

Spoon of Ploff

Yeah... Happy birthday CaB. Big thanks to Neil, a-and best wishes to all you posters and lurkers.

Blumf

They said "A what? What's a website? Is that like a computer thing?" but this place had the last laugh!

weekender

Quote from: poo on August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM
Mad to think I've been tugging like fucking fuck for over 30 years.

Ah, "over 30 years", I remember her as a poster from the very early days of this board.

She must be over 50 now, or dead.

Either way still probably worth a memory wank. 

I shall have to plan that in for next Friday.

BlodwynPig

Ferris

I could take it or leave it really.

Congratulations. Thanks for everything, Neil. It's impossible to put into words, frankly. X

Jockice

It didn't actually exist till I joined five years ago. I think you all know that deep down.

I owe so much to you, Neil. There were times lurking on here was really the best thong in my life. I meant to type 'best thing in my life', but I guess I'll leave it like that. Thank you and thank you to all the fucking brilliant posters on here. xxx 99 til Infinity

Lost Oliver

Happy 20th BJ CaB! You'd get less for murder! Oh hang on that doesn't make sense x

garbed_attic

I think, all things considered, CaB has been a good addition to my life and the lives of many. For this Neil should be rightfully thanked and probably given some money but not all the money or ought.

imitationleather

I do often wonder what I could have been if I'd channeled all my energy into something positive instead.

pancreas