Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:49:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Quantum Leap with Terry and June

Started by Alberon, August 08, 2019, 10:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

"Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Terry Medford led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as "Quantum Leap". Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Dr. Medford prematurely stepped into the Project Accelerator--and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing mirror images that were not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own time was maintained through brainwave transmissions with June, the Project Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Dr. Medford could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Dr. Medford finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home."

Terry: Oh boy! Where am I now?

German Officer: Your name will also go on the list! What is it?

Terry: Crumbs! It's a nazi!

Captain Mainwaring: Don't tell him Pike!

June: Ah, there you are Terry! It's hard to keep track of you, bouncing around time like this."

Terry: Jschoon!! It's not my fault. You know I can't control where I leap next!

Captain Mainwaring: Who is he talking to? Stupid Boy.

June: [TAPS AT HER HAND HELD COMPUTER]

Terry: Jschoon!! What am I here to do? What does Ziggy say?

June: I don't know. This is a calculator. I made it say BOOBIES.

Terry: I'm beginning to think you're not taking this seriously!

BlodwynPig

Theorizing that he could travel within his own lifetime, Dr Terry Medford begins to book tickets on LateRooms.com, a 7 night breakfast and dinner vacation in Marbella.

June: it's 1978, there is no internet

Terry: what you doing here then?

Credits