Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:20:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Would you ever kill a dogtanian

Started by Replies From View, August 09, 2019, 09:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

In self-defence or simply to prove a point to yourself or to your loved ones, would you ever kill a dogtanian?

Cuellar

Spoon of Ploff

Listen to this: https://youtu.be/fFWst8c_Cvk  and re-evaluate your previous answer.

greenman

As the Japanese say Wan Wan Sanjuushi or "The Woof Woof Three Musketeers"

Glebe

Dogtanians are sacred to me. All 500+ of them.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 09, 2019, 01:55:25 PM
Dogtanians are sacred to me. All 500+ of them.

You can breed more if you keep the stem cells, but I can't promise that I will be retaining any stem cells if I do choose to kill a dogtanian.  I'll be "in the moment" I suspect, and not likely to follow many orders from my past selves to go fetch all the DNA extraction equipment from the car; how about you though, more importantly?

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 09, 2019, 03:21:01 PM
You can breed more if you keep the stem cells, but I can't promise that I will be retaining any stem cells if I do choose to kill a dogtanian.  I'll be "in the moment" I suspect, and not likely to follow many orders from my past selves to go fetch all the DNA extraction equipment from the car; how about you though, more importantly?

Never mind all that, apparently there are about fifty Cardinal Richelieus to contend with. Just think of that big hooter bobbing up and down when he talks, but times fifty!

Fishfinger

Their airs and graces make me sick. I had to clean up after one for months with those smelly bags and things and not once did it even acknowledge my existence. I work at Tesco now so I'm alright, but if I could have my time over again I would hammer all their eyes out.

biggytitbo

I'd shag one to death given half the chance.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 10, 2019, 09:33:34 AM
I'd shag one to death given half the chance.

Once your bindweed cock enters its system I don't think its survival is a matter of your own choice anymore.

Glebe

They're ALL dogtanians by the time...

hamfist

[tag]The Lovely Eggs consider rewrite[\tag]

Glebe

Would anyone ever manslaughter a willy fogg?