Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:05:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fuck 'em

Started by pancreas, August 09, 2019, 11:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

WELL YOU BE A FUCKING MODERATOR THEN, I'VE HAD A HARD WEEK AND TODAY'S A FRIDAY

AND NO, I'M NOT GOING TO GO BACK TO THE FIRST PAGE SO YOU CAN SEE THE CONTEXT IN WHICH MY ORIGINAL POST WAS MADE

YOU FUCKING CLICK ONTO PAGE 1 AND THEN SCROLL DOWN YOU LAZY FUCKER

weekender

Quote from: Pseudopath on August 09, 2019, 07:54:30 PM
Shouldn't you spoiler this for the cheapskates who don't subscribe to Club Parsnips?

Out of mild interest, what's Club Parsnips?

Lordofthefiles

Club Parsnips drinks are bee

Pseudopath

Quote from: weekender on August 09, 2019, 08:06:52 PM
Out of mild interest, what's Club Parsnips?

It's the Patreon for Athletico Mince (the Bob Mortimer/Andy Dawson podcast). Just seemed like a massive coincidence that you posted that 'freebie' joke on exactly the same day that an Athletico Mince episode was released to Club Parsnips subscribers containing the same gag (although as it's no doubt a vintage joke, I'll happily give you the benefit of the doubt).

Pinball

Never mind bees. What about wasps? Bastards.

What exactly are wasps good for? A lot of attitude, and they don't die if they sting you. And no goddamn honey.

Lordofthefiles

Pseudopath

Quote from: Pinball on August 09, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

What exactly are wasps good for? A lot of attitude, and they don't die if they sting you. And no goddamn honey.

Very effective at keeping aphids, ants and caterpillars off your precious plants. The main reason they get so annoying this time of year is that they've basically been kicked out of their nests (as unlike bees they can't produce honey to sustain the colony over winter) and are craving sugar to sustain them over the last few lonely days of their existence.

Hope you're happy now.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pinball on August 09, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

Control other pests

Ffs, sorry pseudopath