Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hull man urinates on peas

Started by biggytitbo, August 10, 2019, 10:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hull-employee-birds-eye-urinates-3196161

QuoteA Birds Eye worker at the Hull plant filmed himself "urinating" on peas as a "f*** you goodbye" to bosses on his last shift.

QuoteA source said: "This guy wanted to leave in a blaze of glory. But it's disgusting if he has peed on them.

It is, cos the peas will taste of urine won't they? Thankfully looks like they are going to destroy the 10,000 tonnes of pissy peas, although exactly how is unknown at this stage. Maybe with a hammer?

Quote"Consumers can continue to enjoy our peas without concerns."

Phew!

Ian Drunken Smurf

Hull is a very special place. And gets more special.

Ferris

With this trick he has really given the bosses a "piss" of his mind!!

Replies From View

Quoteit's disgusting if he has peed on them.

This is lost in this printed form.  I bet when he was saying it he did a little wink and thumbs up to highlight his worthy pun.

biggytitbo

I was a very special micturition, not a common-or-garden pee.

Sebastian Cobb

The people picking them probably piss on them anyway.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 10, 2019, 11:10:35 AM
The people picking them probably piss on them anyway.

To be honest they probably do.  And I certainly piss on any that I own before eating or sharing them.

At every step along the supply chain there must be so much piss that our mouths would blister if we tried to concentrate it all into one meal.  It is churlish to isolate one pissing man.

biggytitbo

I like to piss on my chips, but not peas. I prefer to butter my peas in special 'ghee'.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on August 10, 2019, 11:13:01 AM
To be honest they probably do.  And I certainly piss on any that I own before eating or sharing them.

At every step along the supply chain there must be so much piss that our mouths would blister if we tried to concentrate it all into one meal.  It is churlish to isolate one pissing man.

Have you ever been lucky enough to get one of those special cans of peas that's just full of piss with no pea?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What's a bit of piss?!

No but seriously, what is one

Dex Sawash

biggytitbo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There is no amount of piss that could make peas taste any worse, or better.

Paul Calf

Captain Z

His bosses told him that as a reward for his years of service he could take a pea when he left.

Glebe

[tag]Emu master ruins pets meal in spite.[/tag]

biggytitbo

Quote from: Captain Z on August 10, 2019, 12:11:17 PM
His bosses told him that as a reward for his years of service he could take a pea when he left.

Apparently the get a golden pea when they retire.

Blumf

Does anyone know if he's linked to the Helch tagger?

Quote from: Pseudopath on August 05, 2019, 10:43:04 PM
He's a woefully-unimaginative, stylistically-destitute tagger who replaced this vintage bit of M25 graffiti...

...with this asinine aberration:

In other words, an absolute cunt.

They both seem to hate peas.

Mister Six

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 10, 2019, 11:05:11 AM
I was a very special micturition, not a common-or-garden pee.

Were you?

steve98

Everyone always asks "Just what is this "Process" that Processed Peas go through?"... yeah?... worth thinkin' about.

Ferris

Quote from: steve98 on August 10, 2019, 05:09:59 PM
Everyone always asks "Just what is this "Process" that Processed Peas go through?"... yeah?... worth thinkin' about.

"New Ricky Gervais' material 'the best yet', say fans"