Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:14:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Ferris

biggytitbo

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 13, 2019, 05:11:58 PM
The only evidence that he collected blackmail stuff is from interviews with him and sworn testimony from Giuffre's civil case against Maxwell. There's never been a trove of stuff discovered, but based on that it seems possible that he was collecting the information as a form of protection. Could all be a huge bluff of course.

And the hidden cameras he had installed in the guest bedrooms of his mansion? Where rich and powerful men would go to have sex with one of Epstein and Maxwell's underage harem? And then Epstein would interrogate the girl afterwards about what the pervy men liked?

If that's not a sexual blackmail operation then I don't know what is.

PlanktonSideburns

what was all that talk about cds with [redacted] names on it?

was that made up stuff?

touchingcloth

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

And the hidden cameras he had installed in the guest bedrooms of his mansion? Where rich and powerful men would go to have sex with one of Epstein and Maxwell's underage harem? And then Epstein would interrogate the girl afterwards about what the pervy men liked?

Be careful of Jeff. All his messages have been invites to child sex parties and questions about the child sex parties. He might just be after wanking material.

sponk

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 13, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

Why would he need to ask them what the men liked if he'd already filmed the encounter?

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: sponk on August 13, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
Why would he need to ask them what the men liked if he'd already filmed the encounter?

Maybe he didn't wanna watch them

touchingcloth

Find the sluts that tell the truth and save money on VHSs next time round.

PlanktonSideburns

sponk

One thing I don't get is why wouldn't Epstein just set up his nonce resort in a country where the age of consent is as low as 13 or 14? If you can afford an Island surely you can afford a mansion in Niger (AOC 13) or something and get your mates to do their diddling there?

Pseudopath

He probably thought it would be more poetic to set it up in the Virgin Islands.

Ambient Sheep

Also Niger is a much longer plane trip for all those Washington politicians.

touchingcloth

Quote from: sponk on August 13, 2019, 07:10:07 PM
One thing I don't get is why wouldn't Epstein just set up his nonce resort in a country where the age of consent is as low as 13 or 14? If you can afford an Island surely you can afford a mansion in Niger (AOC 13) or something and get your mates to do their diddling there?

That would be nonce sense.

Ambient Sheep

Plus it assumes that they'd be happy to stop at 13. :-/

Ferris

Yeah that was my thought really. I was aware of verbal evidence from interviews and testimony, I didn't know cameras etc were found

sponk

Fucking mad cunt. "Nice guy"...but involved in a paedophile ring?

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Hank Venture on August 13, 2019, 08:15:16 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEAj2qbB3DA&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

A prophet among us.
A conspiracy clock is right three times a day.

Much like Weinstein, Epstein had a reputation but was protected by his class because of money.
Let's get rid of money to save the children.

Ferris

Crikey, the rolling newsfeed in this photo has him listed as "bad boy financier". This is technically true if you take "bad" to mean "evil", but still.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html

H-O-W-L

I wouldn't be surprised if the "ease" of his arrest was so they could arrest him, pin him for some shit and redirect all the attention from the nonces in power, then have the screws whack him. But some cunt's fucked up the whole plan and nobody knows  what the fuck they're doing anymore, so they're jusr sort of going with it.

marquis_de_sad

In a way, if he really did kill himself, then that act in and of itself is almost as bad as him spilling the beans on all his VIP guests. If he didn't in the end have the evidence that everyone thought he did, that would be a better way to ensure that the cloud of suspicion always hangs over his enemies, rather than them getting away with it via a gagged trial.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 13, 2019, 09:17:19 PM
Crikey, the rolling newsfeed in this photo has him listed as "bad boy financier". This is technically true if you take "bad" to mean "evil", but still.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/opinion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html

Columnist headshot face is kind of the opposite of dreamworks face isn't it? Impossibly level facial features, somewhere between constipated and menacing

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 13, 2019, 10:00:49 PM
Columnist headshot face is kind of the opposite of dreamworks face isn't it? Impossibly level facial features, somewhere between constipated and menacing

Just noticed it is Fox News. That's still pretty bad, even for them.

PlanktonSideburns

Cheeky disc jockey Jimmy Saville

Loveable rogue R Kelly

Quirky oddball Armin Miewes

The multiple rapist and child trafficker Bill Clinton

Quote from: touchingcloth on August 13, 2019, 06:59:51 PM
Find the sluts that tell the truth and save money on VHSs next time round.

This actually made me gasp. Fuck.

jobotic

Careful, you'll be told to stop clutching your pearls so tightly in a minute.

Calling trafficked children sluts - it's what we do.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: jobotic on August 13, 2019, 10:51:24 PM
Calling trafficked children sluts - it's what we do.

The Yellow Pages ad has let itself go.

touchingcloth

I do personally think that the trafficked children are sluts, yes, that is my strongly held personal conviction.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: touchingcloth on August 13, 2019, 10:59:45 PM
I do personally think that the trafficked children are sluts, yes, that is my strongly held personal conviction.

+1