Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:11:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

biggytitbo

Not so much why  a picture of Bill Clinton reclining in a dress and high heels exists, but why Epstein had it hanging on the walls in his mansion?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 15, 2019, 08:12:57 AM
Not so much why  a picture of Bill Clinton reclining in a dress and high heels exists, but why Epstein had it hanging on the walls in his mansion?

Christ.

Paul Calf

I don't think Christ is the answer here, brother.

bgmnts

Oh shit was Jesus in some way connected to this...?

BlodwynPig

biggytitbo

Sounds like he bought this monstrosity -

QuoteThe original painting, 'Parsing Bill,'  is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid. Ryan-Kleid exhibited it for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 15, 2019, 08:28:38 AM
Sounds like he bought this monstrosity -

Can you hide this in a link? ugh. Looks recent and also from The Sun, so nothing suspicious.

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cuellar on August 15, 2019, 09:14:24 AM
Broken neck bones, apparently. Unknown cause.

Perhaps the rope found around his neck?

Cuellar

Cuellar

Anyway reading an article on a Dutch website about it and they say his 'tongbeen' was broken. Tongue bone! What's a tongue bone?!

It's the os hyoideum

Quote from: Cuellar on August 15, 2019, 09:20:42 AM
Anyway reading an article on a Dutch website about it and they say his 'tongbeen' was broken. Tongue bone! What's a tongue bone?!

It's connected to the mouth bone, which is turn connected to the head bone.

Jerzy Bondov

Prince Andrew has decided to retire from public life.

Sorry, didn't mean to post that in this thread, it's definitely unrelated.

Urinal Cake

Maxwell was apparently living in Boston but her boyfriend says she doesn't live with him anymore- so dead soon.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 15, 2019, 10:52:49 AM

Definitely unrelated... Not comprehension whatsoever why you posted that in this thread.... Very confused.

Ferris

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on August 15, 2019, 10:52:49 AM

A terrible loss for Public Life. How will it recover. Not sure why posted in this thread though.

Quote from: Urinal Cake on August 15, 2019, 11:20:38 AM
Maxwell was apparently living in Boston but her boyfriend says she doesn't live with him anymore- so dead soon.

Suicide by concrete boots. So sad, troubled soul, thoughts and prayers for the victims etc.

Does anyone know where she is? Her lawyers and apparent boyfriend don't which seems a bit odd.

biggytitbo

dr_christian_troy

Terryfuckwit

Andrew Neil is in Epstein's black book. Haha dirty ugly bastard.

Ferris

Quote from: Cuellar on August 15, 2019, 09:20:42 AM
It's the os hyoideum

Yeah the hyoid bone. I've never heard of it, but it's a big deal apparently - it has been used to overturn verdicts from "jailhouse suicide" to "jailhouse murder" in the past (as the Washington Post points out, though I've never heard of the case they refer to... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html#click=https://t.co/nJpJvQbKlZ)

From the Post article

QuoteIn 2008, Ronnie L. White, a teenager accused of killing a police officer, died of an apparent suicide in a suburban Washington jail cell. But two days later, the cause of death was changed to homicide when a Maryland state medical examiner discovered the teen had a broken hyoid.

Medical examiners concluded White was probably strangled with a sheet, towel or "crux of the elbow." The officer who moved his body pleaded guilty to obstruction. But no one was ever charged in White's death. A federal judge said in 2013 that it remained a mystery whether the inmate was slain or took his own life.

Mystery indeed.

The article also points out that the bone changes over the course of a lifetime so a younger person's is less likely to break via suicide, but it is still unusual and would point to a long-drop hanging as I understand it. I know Epstein was left on his own, but he (presumably?) didn't have time to construct a set of gallows.

Anyway, nothing to see here.

bgmnts

I thought half the point of hanging is that it breaks the neck.

Paul Calf

Long-drop hanging does. Short-drop hanging (which is all that's generally available to the amateur executioner) strangles slowly, often over several minutes.

bgmnts

Epstein's death and loss of all knowledge to go with it has been worth it for the phrase "amateur executioner" now.

Paul Calf

You've got to be vigilant if you want to maintain your eligibility for the Olympics.

sponk

So the conspiracy to kill Epstein can get a murderer in and out of his cell undetected, or at least force the people protecting him to stand down, but it can't get a pathologist to keep quiet about broken neck bones.

Ambient Sheep

Interesting, innit?

Only I'm not quite sure in what way.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: sponk on August 15, 2019, 05:15:58 PM
So the conspiracy to kill Epstein can get a murderer in and out of his cell undetected, or at least force the people protecting him to stand down, but it can't get a pathologist to keep quiet about broken neck bones.

I don't see why this is a contradiction. Powerful people with money and influence can pull strings and get unlikely things done, but they're not gods.

I'm not saying he therefore must have been murdered, by the way.

Ferris

Quote from: sponk on August 15, 2019, 05:15:58 PM

Well, there was a private pathologist at the autopsy which makes it a bit more difficult to keep everyone quiet.

The Washington Post gave an example of someone who was very likely murdered in prison by the guards but nobody was ever charged. Unless the murderer is still in the cell to this very day, they got in and out no worries.

I'm not saying this is what absolutely definitely what happened, but it's demonstrably doable. In combination with all the other coincidences the official story starts to seem very convenient.

darby o chill

It's official you idiots! Alex always has the scoop.

also