Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:20:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 15, 2019, 05:05:16 PM
Long-drop hanging does. Short-drop hanging (which is all that's generally available to the amateur executioner) strangles slowly, often over several minutes.

Watched a Podcast with a prison guard. Said he once found the corpse of an inmate who had tied their bedsheets to the bunk-bed and whilst standing, just lent forward and choked himself to death.

imitationleather

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 15, 2019, 06:46:35 PM
Watched a Podcast with a prison guard. Said he once found the corpse of an inmate who had tied their bedsheets to the bunk-bed and whilst standing, just lent forward and choked himself to death.

I've heard this is the most peaceful way to go.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: imitationleather on August 15, 2019, 07:27:20 PM
I've heard this is the most peaceful way to go.

Sounds horrific to me. How long would it take to pass out?

imitationleather

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 15, 2019, 07:31:29 PM
Sounds horrific to me. How long would it take to pass out?

No. Gasping for air for up to twenty minutes is definitely the most peaceful way to die.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: imitationleather on August 15, 2019, 07:32:47 PM
No. Gasping for air for up to twenty minutes is definitely the most peaceful way to die.

You've lost me

biggytitbo

Noonling

Quote from: sponk on August 15, 2019, 05:15:58 PM
So the conspiracy to kill Epstein can get a murderer in and out of his cell undetected, or at least force the people protecting him to stand down, but it can't get a pathologist to keep quiet about broken neck bones.

Plausible deniability is all that's needed. You'll never entirely get rid of the conspiracy theories in such a high profile matter, but you can find some expert willing to say its possible to break your neck with short-drop hanging, so eventually it will fade in most people's memories.

biggytitbo

This is supposed to be a picture of his cell

Very ingenious of him to hang himself in that.

imitationleather

Shame he didn't join it with the Laurel and Hardy watchalong.

alan nagsworth

prison's a fucking joke nowadays isn't it, more like a holiday resort

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: alan nagsworth on August 15, 2019, 08:55:08 PM

I was making a point about something else!

biggytitbo

That is a fucking disgrace.

Ferris

I don't think that can be his room layout because he had a roommate (unless they shared the bed or one slept in the shower or something)

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Hank Venture on August 15, 2019, 09:25:56 AM
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/jeffrey-epstein-s-body-claimed-unidentified-associate-n1042551?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Hmmm, that's weird. Oh well.

QuoteAfter Epstein was arrested last month on charges of sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors, his attorneys asked U.S. District Judge Richard Berman to allow Epstein to post bond secured by a mortgage on his home in Manhattan.

According to court documents, they said the bond would have been co-secured by his brother, Mark Epstein, and a friend identified as David Mitchell.

All that remains is for me to thank our attorneys. They were all truly unbelievable, and that's the unbelievable truth. Goodnight!

alan nagsworth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2019, 09:12:05 PM
I don't think that can be his room layout because he had a roommate (unless they shared the bed or one slept in the shower or something)

you wanna try sleeping in a cocaine dispenser mate. especially one with a shower radio constantly playing Kidz Bop

Birdie

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2019, 09:12:05 PM

They would have double bunked then/ would have been bunk beds rather than a single. Like in Porridge.

imitationleather

I did think that the inclusion of a shower and the gate as well as a door made it look more like one of those special secretive prisons for terrorists and people who have killed guards, such as ADX Florence (actually, just ADX Florence - that's the only one), rather than where Epstein was likely to be.

The door looks like you have to have gotten the security card from the guard earlier in the level and press A to get in

Birdie

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 15, 2019, 08:28:11 PM
This is supposed to be a picture of his cell

Very ingenious of him to hang himself in that.

There are a couple of visible ligature points that he could use - say by using bed sheets or similar. The shower, the gate. Presumably there is a sprinkler system so that's another one.

I call bullshit on the TV being black and white though!

"But, it was revealed that an 8-year-old boy was concealed in a small container in Epstein's cell by mistake. According to prison officials, 'This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.'"

imitationleather

Another thing: Everything in that cell is made from poured concrete and non-movable. That is ADX Florence!

alan nagsworth

What's especially horrifying is that Epstein appears to have eaten a great portion of two of the walls in some sort of coke-and-child-induced mania. How the guards didn't notice this is beyond me, fucking disgraceful they should be hanging there heads in shame

Twed

biggytitbo

Epstein's pimp Ghislaine Maxwell, mysteriously unarrested, trolls the world - https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

QuoteMaxwell, who was reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives," has been underground for months — and has not been pictured in public since 2016

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 15, 2019, 10:27:53 PM
Epstein's pimp Ghislaine Maxwell, mysteriously unarrested, trolls the world - https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

This is all SO wild.
That book is a great prop.
Is she the CIA agent?, was Jeffrey? Surely they were both Mossad?
Does no one fancy arresting her?
What the frig is going on?

I reckon Jeffrey was CIA and the book is a not-so-oblique comment on his death. Or is it? This stuff is completely breaking my brain