Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:43:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Thursday on August 10, 2019, 03:06:58 PM
Christ Alive.

There's a lot of reaction online where folks believe he was either murdered or a corrupt guard chose to turn a blind eye or something. I just think he killed himself and suicide watch wasn't good enough to stop him, which happens a lot. Not sure why you're trying to argue with me, but go ahead.

Had the pleasure of meeting Jeffrey Epstein on a private jet once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

When you look at it clearly, unlike the online mob, you can see that there's no reason to be suspicious that an extremely well connected and high profile person who possessed incriminating secrets about many people spread across and including the highest echelons of institutional power because he was the nexus of an elite rape and sex slavery network, he probably just offed himself because he was sad

So many people wanted him dead or disappeared that the most likely scenario is that he just felt sad about this

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Captain Z on August 10, 2019, 03:17:27 PM
Perhaps this 'suicide watch' is something that automatically slashes your wrist at a set time.

Black Mirror S06E01

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on August 10, 2019, 03:37:03 PM
When you look at it clearly, unlike the online mob, you can see that there's no reason to be suspicious that an extremely well connected and high profile person who possessed incriminating secrets about many people spread across and including the highest echelons of institutional power because he was the nexus of an elite rape and sex slavery network, he probably just offed himself because he was sad

Just FYI I didn't say any of that, just in case that was some cute little bitchy shot at me. Ta.

garbed_attic

It will be grimly interesting to see how this is reported in the Murdoch press

Cold Meat Platter

sponk

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on August 10, 2019, 03:37:03 PM

So many people wanted him dead or disappeared that the most likely scenario is that he just felt sad about this

It's a shame he didn't think of leaving all that evidence in a safe, the code to which would be kept in another safe in a lawyers office and  only be made public in the event of his untimely death.

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 03:37:07 PM
Just FYI I didn't say any of that, just in case that was some cute little bitchy shot at me. Ta.

No of course not, you haven't said anything at all, so how could it possibly be?

PlanktonSideburns

Yea I recon he could have done himself in, or he could have been done in by someone else, their both possibilities, we don't really know anything about the circumstances yet.

What does this mean for the trial? Will all the other discovered allegations of rape and grooming and pimping be hard to follow?

Anyone been following the badly named True Annon (think it's supposed to be ironically shit but it's just shit eh) podcast, going over the details of this case?

Feel very depressed at the idea of this not going properly to trial and people not getting banged up and there being a national scandal

Thursday

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 03:28:07 PM
There's a lot of reaction online where folks believe he was either murdered or a corrupt guard chose to turn a blind eye or something. I just think he killed himself and suicide watch wasn't good enough to stop him, which happens a lot. Not sure why you're trying to argue with me, but go ahead.

No it's about the pointless snark where you act like people hadn't considered the possibility that he chose to kill himself or that suicide watch failed.

Cuellar

Trousers/shirt? Or do they make them out of paper for 'suicide watch' folks.

jobotic

He was a sex case so maybe it was a Hutchence

Although it's funny how this happens just after the Groening foot massage revelations
I heard he shot himself with a t-shirt cannon.

Open to the possibility of him having hung himself but he definitely had assistance in setting up the means to do so. He may even have been convinced that it was the best thing for everybody. But how did he know that he wouldn't get the god mode legal treatment like last time? Brain is whirring

Twed

Quote from: imitationleather on August 10, 2019, 02:56:07 PM
Heaven must have wanted another angel. x
Heaven must be missing an angel
Missing one angel child
'cos you're here with me right now

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Thursday on August 10, 2019, 03:43:05 PM
No it's about the pointless snark where you act like people hadn't considered the possibility that he chose to kill himself or that suicide watch failed.

Seemed like a lot of people weren't accepting that straight away, not you or any of your mates. Still not sure what I've done really, but I guess these threads are always volatile.

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on August 10, 2019, 03:42:59 PM
No of course not, you haven't said anything at all, so how could it possibly be?

I think this is the pointless snark, Thursday.

pigamus

Well Fred West managed to top himself. So did Harold Shipman. You can't watch them 24 hours, and why would you bother?

By the way, if anyone in the US was thinking of doing a revolution, now's the time. They're all laughing about getting away with this shit and they'll keep doing it. You either want these people to stay in power or you don't

Wow, now this is really getting crazy.

Surveillance photo of Epstein's cellmate:

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 03:50:32 PM

I've been caught red-handed and reported to you, Thursday. Dole out my punishment as you see fit

Thursday

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 03:50:32 PM
Seemed like a lot of people weren't accepting that straight away, not you or any of your mates. Still not sure what I've done really, but I guess these threads are always volatile.

I don't know why I'm bothering to spell this out, but once again.

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 02:48:35 PM
Jumping right to the conspiracy theories instead of the possibility than an outed nonce would rather die than face consequences.

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on August 10, 2019, 02:57:58 PM
Didn't know suicide watch had a 100% success rate.

These are just really, irritating ways of interacting. In these posts you're suggesting that people hadn't considered that he wanted to kill himself or that suicide watch might fail.

Why? You know people don't think that.

To be honest, I'm snapping at you here - perhaps a little unfairly - about a wider thing that annoys me about the way people talk online. You want to suggest that maybe people are being a little quick to suspect foul play, then just do that.

I'm not talking about "oh you must be nice and polite when you interact!!!" I just mean don't do it this way.

biggytitbo

eh fuck off, don't derail this with that hobby horse

oy vey

On the plus side this will raise awareness about the issue of suicide.

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Thursday on August 10, 2019, 03:54:11 PM

I don't know why I'm bothering to spell this out, but once again.

These are just really, irritating ways of interacting. In these posts you're suggesting that people hadn't considered that he wanted to kill himself or that suicide watch might fail.

Why? You know people don't think that.

To be honest, I'm snapping at you here - perhaps a little unfairly - about a wider thing that annoys me about the way people talk online. You want to suggest that maybe people are being a little quick to suspect foul play, then just do that.

I'm not talking about "oh you must be nice and polite when you interact!!!" I just mean don't do it this way.

My first comment was flippant, sure, just a reaction to things I'd been seeing on Twitter and elsewhere today. Perhaps I should have been more specific in who I was talking about. Your response to that felt a bit condescending, when I felt like it should have been obvious what I was saying, so I did get a bit defensive and snarky off that. Sorry if I pissed you off, but if you're going to snap, it could be reserved for someone else who seems to enjoy twisting people's words to fuel needless battles.