Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:13:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

touchingcloth

Quote from: Cuellar on October 31, 2019, 10:19:04 AM
I'm seeing this a lot all over the internet 'DON'T FORGET EPSTEIN WAS KILLED TO PROTECT ESTABLISHMENT PAEDOS'

Ok - what do you want me to do with that information? Shall I go and citizen's arrest a financier?

Do you not?

Check out old lazy guts paedo enabler here. "Oh, I don't want to perform a citizen's arrest on a paedo because I don't know where to find any, I wouldn't want to get close to them if I did, and I don't know what a citizen's arrest really is". Pathetic.

marquis_de_sad

You're under a citizen's arrest!
And I'll tell you what!

idunnosomename

Lock them up!
Lock them all up!
Lock everybody up!

touchingcloth

You get a child to rape!
You get a child to rape!
You get a child to rape!
You all get a child to rape!

Next up, Tom Cruise.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Cuellar on October 31, 2019, 10:19:04 AM
I'm seeing this a lot all over the internet 'DON'T FORGET EPSTEIN WAS KILLED TO PROTECT ESTABLISHMENT PAEDOS'

Ok - what do you want me to do with that information? Shall I go and citizen's arrest a financier?
At least, vote / campaign for people who've said they want to get to the bottom of this; keep it in the public eye so the bastards can't get away with it quite easily; every time one of them shows up in public, make sure someone's there to ask tough questions. Don't give them an easy ride. Maybe?

Twed

Urinal Cake

What a weird world. A left-wing comedian who lived during apartheid jokes about a suspicious suicide in jail to deflect further insinuations. A dog trainer associated with law enforcement and military brings it back up.

Cuellar

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 01, 2019, 05:44:10 PM
At least, vote / campaign for people who've said they want to get to the bottom of this; keep it in the public eye so the bastards can't get away with it quite easily; every time one of them shows up in public, make sure someone's there to ask tough questions. Don't give them an easy ride. Maybe?

Who, that I can vote for, has said they want to get to the bottom of this? Can't find anything online from prospective MPs in my area, or even party leaders. Maybe a local councillor can really hold Prince Andrew's feet to the fire over this.

BlodwynPig

Be better if they just said it now. Always tomorrow with these things. Bollox

steve98

I think I got the day wrong: Veritas broke the story this morning. The story is ABC spiking an Epstein expose by Amy Robach from 3 years back. She says what her team had was "Unbelievable".

BlodwynPig

Amy can just release it.  I would. Spill the fucking beans you procrastinating protector of scum

Bennett Brauer

She seems to be backtracking a little.

Quote from: Amy RobachAs a journalist, as the Epstein story continued to unfold last summer, I was caught in a private moment of frustration. I was upset that an important interview I had conducted with Virginia Roberts didn't air because we could not obtain sufficient corroborating evidence to meet ABC's editorial standards about her allegations.
My comments about Prince Andrew and her allegation that she had seen Bill Clinton on Epstein's private island were in reference to what Virginia Roberts said in that interview in 2015. I was referencing her allegations – not what ABC News had verified through our reporting.
The interview itself, while I was disappointed it didn't air, didn't meet our standards. In the years since no one ever told me or the team to stop reporting on Jeffrey Epstein, and we have continued to aggressively pursue this important story.

kngen

Quote from: steve98 on November 05, 2019, 05:21:34 PM
Something big coming tomorrow, from Veritas, re Epstein. Much excited anticipation  on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23EpsteinCoverup&src=trend_click&pt=1191766783755202562%2C1191540003412856832

I wouldn't trust Project Veritas to knowingly get anything right in good faith, and Thernovithch is on a mission to divert as much attention away from his pal Dershowitz as possible, so should be interesting to see how this plays out.

QuoteABC News: Multiple allegations against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein didn't meet our standards for air.

Also ABC:

Check out these uncorroborated allegations against Kavanaugh in middle of his confirmation.

Also, here's some Syria war footage that's actually from a KY gun range

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Cuellar on November 04, 2019, 09:43:49 AM
Who, that I can vote for, has said they want to get to the bottom of this? Can't find anything online from prospective MPs in my area, or even party leaders. Maybe a local councillor can really hold Prince Andrew's feet to the fire over this.
It was one of several possible options. If you think they're all crap and can't come up with anything better on your own, then do nothing.

touchingcloth

Quote from: steve98 on November 05, 2019, 05:21:34 PM
Something big coming tomorrow, from Veritas, re Epstein. Much excited anticipation  on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23EpsteinCoverup&src=trend_click&pt=1191766783755202562%2C1191540003412856832

I'm glad to see that Robert Kilroy's party is back in the news after all these years.

Urinal Cake

Her disappointment seemingly has very little to do with being moral. It's looks as though she's upset that she missed the scoop and a career making story. That's why she's believable and she will defend ABC since she still wants a career.

Andy is still going around doing public engagements pretending everything is okay.

touchingcloth

You know that picture of Andy touching a child while a known child sex slave procurer looks on? Just a normal pic, that, innit? What's all the fuss about?

BlodwynPig

touchingcloth

Is Serenity what ms Giuffre was known as in her days as a sex slave to "prince" Andrew?

Urinal Cake

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 05, 2019, 10:33:03 PM
You know that picture of Andy touching a child while a known child sex slave procurer looks on? Just a normal pic, that, innit? What's all the fuss about?
His hands were too red. His fingers were too thin. She is too tall.

BlodwynPig

QDRPHNC

I'm glad he's dead, but at the same time it really fucked up my plans for the reality show I wanted to pitch to him and Roseanne.

ajsmith2

Quote from: steve98 on November 05, 2019, 05:36:42 PM
She says what her team had was "Unbelievable".

Well that's no good. I was hoping that the allegations would be believable.

PlanktonSideburns

so did veritas do a thing or did they just blow us off like everyone else

end of history
rapists,
brexit

COME ON CUNTS, GET IT DONE[/glow]

BlodwynPig

Fuck, ive accidentally used Netscape browser. Sort it out comrade

Ferris