Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:18:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in his cell [split topic]

Started by Zetetic, August 10, 2019, 02:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murder or suicide?

Suicide
31 (35.6%)
Murder
11 (12.6%)
Yes
9 (10.3%)
Who cares, as long as the investigation continues and we expose some evil bastards
9 (10.3%)
OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER
2 (2.3%)
Prison's too good for him. What about jail?
4 (4.6%)
Murdered by the King of the Nonces
2 (2.3%)
Raoul Moat
13 (14.9%)
Accidental death due to a Hutchence Tug
1 (1.1%)
GORDON'S ALIVE
3 (3.4%)
Brooooooken neckbones (and some home fries)
1 (1.1%)
I love nonces yeah, some of my best friends are 100% nonce
0 (0%)
Toby Young, Gifted and Nonce
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 87

Urinal Cake

Impeccable timing
QuoteSurveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein's cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court. Tartaglione, a former Briarcliff Manor cop, faces the death penalty for the alleged murders in a drug deal gone bad.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-epstein-tartaglione-video-footage-20191218-riodo5rhvfhuznn45knlyfrj2m-story.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

This is like the most incompetent conspiracy.

Ferris

Presumably it was "missing" in August. I wonder why they've waited 4.5 months just before the holidays to drop th at bombshell.

Just need to lose the coroners report and the prison psychologists report as to why he was taken off suicide watch and the incompetent murder plot is complete.

kngen

I thought they'd already said the cameras weren't working.

Dewt

steve98

Quote from: kngen on December 19, 2019, 05:54:22 PM
I thought they'd already said the cameras weren't working.

This story's about his first (unsuccessful) suicide attempt. In his later successful attempt the cameras weren't working. (What are the odds?)

Cuellar

It would be an incompetent murder if they found the tapes tbf

steve98

Are the two "sleeping" guards still alive?  How could the alleged murderer be sure they'd be asleep? Were they bribed? Where are they now?

kngen

Quote from: steve98 on December 19, 2019, 06:35:21 PM
This story's about his first (unsuccessful) suicide attempt. In his later successful attempt the cameras weren't working. (What are the odds?)

Ahh, wow. That's incredibly unlucky!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: steve98 on December 19, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

Ah right, that had confused me too!  Thanks for the clarification.

touchingcloth

imitationleather

Blimey I thought she would never be seen again.

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2020, 02:39:49 PM
Blimey I thought she would never be seen again.

I'm sure she will definitely make it to trial.

Blue Jam

I'm sure she and her hyoid bone will make it to trial intact.