Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Made Of Teflon

Started by Camp Tramp, August 10, 2019, 09:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camp Tramp

So there is a guy at my employment who had harrassed a cleaner at work. He contacted her over Facebook, made lewd suggestions and then threatened to kill himself when she rejected his advances.
At work he would perform petty acts of malice, like unplugging the Hoover or hiding cleaning equipment.
She complained, there was a meeting. He was suspended for a day on full pay. She left.

He is being protected because he is a supervisor. The night shift manager is backing him up despite these points being against him. He hasn't even been demoted, he is keeping his position, despite his reputation being destroyed.

Fortunately I'm leaving soon but this is the latest example of why it is a bad place to work.

Camp Tramp

Though I did work there, in a warehouse. Somebody shat in a chicken once and left it in the toilet.

idunnosomename

Blumf

Dex Sawash

Uncle TechTip

Box of chicken nuggets. It was all that was in reach.

PlanktonSideburns

That's fucking shocking.

Staple his cock to a bird full of turd on the way out

Endicott

♫It's not unusual to be harassed by anyone♫

Replies From View

Quote from: Camp Tramp on August 10, 2019, 09:58:12 PM
Though I did work there, in a warehouse. Somebody shat in a chicken once and left it in the toilet.

Normally it's one or the other.  Seems a bit decadent to use both a chicken and a toilet for shitting.

Sebastian Cobb

Can we split the chicken shitting topic out now so we can read it without lots of circular discussion about what is patently an egregious bit of protectionism?

NoSleep

Quote from: Camp Tramp on August 10, 2019, 09:54:38 PM
So there is a guy at my employment who had harrassed a cleaner at work. He contacted her over Facebook, made lewd suggestions and then threatened to kill himself when she rejected his advances.
At work he would perform petty acts of malice, like unplugging the Hoover or hiding cleaning equipment.
She complained, there was a meeting. He was suspended for a day on full pay. She left.

He is being protected because he is a supervisor. The night shift manager is backing him up despite these points being against him. He hasn't even been demoted, he is keeping his position, despite his reputation being destroyed.

Fortunately I'm leaving soon but this is the latest example of why it is a bad place to work.

He's being protected because it never became a police matter.

Paul Calf

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 10, 2019, 11:23:13 PM
That's fucking shocking.

Staple his cock to a bird full of turd...

...don't you know about the word?

Quote from: NoSleep on August 13, 2019, 08:39:11 AM
He's being protected because it never became a police matter.

Send for Sgt. Howie.

BRen

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 13, 2019, 08:41:15 AMSend for Sgt. Howie.
Already tried, he's not been seen since 1973. Still stuck on an island somewhere in Scotland so I've heard.

Replies From View

Isn't he one of Donald Duck's nephews?

NoSleep

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 13, 2019, 08:41:15 AMSend for Sgt. Howie.

Too late for that; this is a job for The Equalizer.

Sebastian Cobb

Shit in a chicken then fire it at him using one of those canons aviation engineers use to simulate bird strikes.

NoSleep

Quote from: Endicott on August 10, 2019, 11:56:30 PM
♫It's not unusual to be harassed by anyone♫

Reminded me of this (there's a longer version of the same story somewhere on the forum, too):

Quote from: DrunkCountry on October 06, 2016, 08:15:25 PM
I've posted about it before, so won't bore with a duplication, but it still makes me laugh that someone I know got a round of applause when he very loudly called Tom an ORANGE CUNT to his face in a Cardiff hotel bar after the Ponty Ponce had tried it on with his missus.

PlanktonSideburns

kalowski

greenman

Quote from: Camp Tramp on August 10, 2019, 09:54:38 PM
At work he would perform petty acts of malice, like unplugging the Hoover or hiding.

H-O-W-L

Cunt deserves his shins kicked in.