Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:28:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh frig it's the Wimblewrong 2019 Final - Hamfist v Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Started by hamfist, August 10, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

chveik

selectivememory

Haha! What a final.

Have to say, hamfist has been great throughout this tournament and served up some bombs in this final. But Pearly-Dewdrops Drops has smashed it with every return. I think they were the three best shots in this final, so he has to take my vote.

Special mention for the NFY one, which really was a perfect Wimblewrong shot for me in concept and execution.

hamfist

Spoon of Ploff

Fantastic match Hamfist and PPD. You have both done this competition proud.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Fine (disgusting, depraved, libellous) stuff from both!

While PDD had the finest overall shot in the game (Paedo Cluedo), I feel that Nagsworth* was the strongest over all the hard fought rounds.

*Hamfist

Ferris

Fishfinger

Brilliant. Going with Pearly for some unforgettable/unforgivable images.

BlodwynPig

Nagsfist for me

Hamworth, i mean

Epstein looks like Scooby, though, doesnt he?

alan nagsworth

The pair of you played a fucking honker of a game. You should both be proud, and in a way, you both deserve to win.

But in a more accurate way, Pearly deserves to win. That Nathan For You parody is off the charts.

Johnny Yesno

What a final. Really strong conceptual and element links every shot. Nice photoshopping and really funny too. It's a shame to have to choose, really, but I reckon hamfist just edges it for me.

Absorb the anus burn

garbed_attic

Pearly for the spot-on Nathan For You parody. I think one of us should send it to him, frankly

Captain Z

Brilliant stuff, I'm gonna have to say Hamfist for the original and second shot.

Cerys

hamfist for glorious sullying of a cartoon Great Dane and his pals.

Butchers Blind

PlanktonSideburns

Small Man Big Horse

This was stunning stuff and the best final I can remember, I found it hard to choose who to vote for but Pearly-Dewdrops Drops' Nathan For You shot wins it for me in the end.

Crabwalk

An absolute pleasure to watch this match. Just as well you didn't enter and make it to the final again this year Sploff, as you'd have been totally outclassed once more.

Pearly edged it for me with the stellar 'Nathan For You' shot. Superb stuff from you too though Hamfist.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Crabwalk on August 17, 2019, 01:49:24 PM
An absolute pleasure to watch this match. Just as well you didn't enter and make it to the final again this year Sploff, as you'd have been totally outclassed once more.

No need for that mate.

Chollis

zomgmouse

The Nathan for You was superb but ultimately hamfist has it with three really strong ones. Especially "SUICIDE WATCH" and the Scooby