Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh frig it's the Wimblewrong 2019 Final - Hamfist v Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Started by hamfist, August 10, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hummingofevil

Both absolutely brilliant by PDD for the last two returns. Just remarkable talent. Howling.

Lordofthefiles

Absolutely magical game.
I'm going for Hamfist on the strength of the original serve and set up.
Kudos to PDD though, it was a class match all round.

What a wonderful Wimblewrong it's been.

PlanktonSideburns

Flouncer

I've been vaguely following Wimblewrong for the first time this year, but haven't voted so far. It's been really enjoyable. I'll have to go for PDD for this round. It was very close in the final shots so the Peado Cluedo just tipped it for me.

Old Thrashbarg

Pearly-Dewdrops Drops. Both brilliant, but the Nathan For You shot was my highlight.

Spoon of Ploff

That's it! Game over! WimbleWrong 2019 has finished and the champion is Pearly-Dewdrops Drops scoring 17 votes to hamfist's 10.

Well done PDD!

Sterling match, hamfist. (I still think you should have won for showing your ass.)

Now if you'll excuse me..

hamfist

Brilliant stuff Pearly, a well deserved win, lovely shots from you and the whole tournament  and a proper fun time creating wrongs. Some of the image search rabbit holes I went down - particularly on scooby-doo - opened my eyes somewhat, and my wife is getting a Velma costume for her birthday... If anyone wants to see more of my furry ass just PM me.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 17, 2019, 01:51:52 PM
No need for that mate.

Well done for wrangling this mother though.

Congratulations PDD! Look after that crown.

Small Man Big Horse

Congratulations to PDD, you made me laugh a great deal and your shots in the final were especially amazing, while commiserations go to Hamfist who did some stunning work too, if only you'd shown us your cock and balls as well I'm sure you would have won. Ah well, there's always next year I guess.

Quote from: Crabwalk on August 19, 2019, 12:07:53 AM
Well done for wrangling this mother though.

Indeed, you did a great job Spoon of Ploff and due to it I have now taken you off my list of Cabbers I wish were dead.

Dex Sawash

PlanktonSideburns

wasp_f15ting

weekender

Not sure what to masturbate to anymore, but the thread warning in red was a start.