Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:27:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling: Probs mostly about AEW TNT debut and Smackdown on Fox

Started by peanutbutter, August 11, 2019, 06:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

Timothy

NO WAY.

Shit.

Goldberg new champion.

Fiend jobbed to Goldberg.

Deanjam

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ja'moke

Timothy

So, that was there only interesting character ruined then.
Great job.

Mobius

Deanjam

Quote from: Ja'moke on February 27, 2020, 08:22:17 PM
Goldberg really won? Fucking hell, ahhaha.

Goldberg hit 4 spears. Bray kicked out. Bray stuck his fingers in Goldberg's gob. Goldberg hit the shittest jackhammer ever and pinned him. That was the match.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on February 27, 2020, 08:23:48 PM
Goldberg hit 4 spears. Bray kicked out. Bray stuck his fingers in Goldberg's gob. Goldberg hit the shittest jackhammer ever and pinned him. That was the match.

Hilarious.

Anyway, AEW Revolution on Saturday!

Spode

I thought they'd do that for a rematch but now I reckon they'll go with Goldberg and Cena. Set it up tomorrow.

Beautiful jackhammer as well. One for the highlight reels

Deanjam

The observer predicted this as they reckon Wrestlemania is coming off the Network and going on PPV at ESPN. Goldberg is seen as more mainstream then Wyatt.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Spode on February 27, 2020, 08:24:49 PM
I thought they'd do that for a rematch but now I reckon they'll go with Goldberg and Cena. Set it up tomorrow.

Beautiful jackhammer as well. One for the highlight reels

Goldberg v Reigns according to Meltzer.

Timothy

4 spears. Shit jackhammer. New champion. Goldberg.

Goldberg defeated the Fiend in four minutes.

Cody and co must be rolling on the floor laughing right now.

Unbelievably shit.

Deanjam

Quote from: Spode on February 27, 2020, 08:24:49 PM

Goldberg/Reigns surely.

sevendaughters

can't find the Mansoor scandal but some footage of him being anti-semitic with some pals is knocking around. have a look.

the Goldberg move makes sense with the move away from the Network to selling PPVs on an OTT service. The Fiend doesn't draw numbers like Goldberg does and they're going to announce the move at the end of the quarter. obviously it is stupid storytelling but that's the reason.

Golden E. Pump

weekender

I'm catching up as always, but I thought the Jurassic Express match on AEW was brilliant.

up_the_hampipe

My stream cut out during The Fiend's entrance then came back on with Goldberg holding the title. About two minutes had passed.

Spode

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on February 27, 2020, 09:26:00 PM
My stream cut out during The Fiend's entrance then came back on with Goldberg holding the title. About two minutes had passed.

A minute of that was Goldberg trying to get him up for the jackhammer

hummingofevil

Reading your summaries of SSD has entertained me greatly so thanks for that guys. What a load of hilarious bollocks that company is.

I managed to watch PAC-Omega today and am going to catch up with the rest now. What a bloody match that is!

Gurke and Hare

Another vote for AEW being awesome here. I just sit watching it with a grin on my face. Except during that tag championship promo - poor Kenny looked so sad!

The Ironman match just flew by.

hummingofevil

"Please don't try" chant as genuinely just tickled me. I hated the Orange Cassidy gimmick in indies but the tweeked AEW version is ace.

I have actually seen him wrestle properly (in a leisure centre is North Shields of all places as part of the Chikara tour a few years back) so be fascinating to see if we do actually see him try.

Mobius

I just can't get over how long that Jackhammer took and how awful it looked. They must have known Goldberg would've struggled lifting Bray.

The Fiend is so shit aside from the Firefly Funhouse skits.

Haven't been watching much wrestling lately not sure why, but going to get myself back into it with AEW this weekend

Timothy

Fiend was absolutely awesome and they ruined it. Goldberg champ. Ugh.

sevendaughters

Fiend was a goofball and was beaten by someone who once at least seemed cool and tough. That said Fiend will beat Cena so he'll be back.

Spode

I've got no problem with them beating the fiend, the gimmick has been entertaining and Wyatt is great at it but, like his entire run, the matches are awful. The problem was building him up to being indestructible only to beat him like that yesterday. I saw on twitter somewhere yesterday that he should have fought more as Bray as well to mix things up a bit. Definitely opens up more options

up_the_hampipe

The Fiend's matches being underwhelming is no justification for some old guy who can't even do 1 of his 2 moves well anymore to have the title. Maybe if Goldberg did some training for the next few weeks, we might have a tolerable Wrestlemania match, but he doesn't care enough to learn or even dust off the basics.