Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:20:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling: Probs mostly about AEW TNT debut and Smackdown on Fox

Started by peanutbutter, August 11, 2019, 06:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

up_the_hampipe

Ja'moke

Mobius

Sounds like I made the wrong choice having that match on mute.

I see Charlotte is champ again. Yay....

Deanjam

It's really crazy how much Charlotte has won in WWE since she only started to train as a wrestler 8 years ago. Add a second NXT title.

Deanjam

Ja'moke

Still promoting MITB for next month. They really have no intention of stopping anything do they?

Deanjam

Not really anywhere for them to film though, is there? Unless they can convince one of those idiot states that are allowing religious gatherings that Seth Rollins counts as the messiah.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on April 06, 2020, 12:59:04 AM
Not really anywhere for them to film though, is there? Unless they can convince one of those idiot states that are allowing religious gatherings that Seth Rollins counts as the messiah.

Meltzer said they have somewhere to film SD this week, but it's being kept secret.

Ja'moke

This is a match that would have really benefited from a crowd. I feel like the Mania crowd would be loving Otis.

Deanjam

Quote from: Ja'moke on April 06, 2020, 12:59:54 AM
Meltzer said they have somewhere to film SD this week, but it's being kept secret.

Maybe Trump is lending them the White House.

Ja'moke

A happy ending for Otis (a kiss, not a handjob). Man, the WM crowd really would have popped huge for this.

Deanjam

Ja'moke

Ja'moke

Orton and Edge doing a Ciampa and Gargano and fighting all around the PC. A smart move.

Deanjam

Ja'moke

This is dragging. It's just Orton punching Edge and throwing him into things over and over and over again.

BRen

Yeah, this is absolute dogshite. Why are the annouce team treating this like a game of snooker or golf as well?

Ja'moke

Deanjam

Meltzer has started confessing to crimes due to the torture.

BRen

Edge should have stayed retired, Orton can go with him after this shitshow.

Deanjam

Deanjam

Finally over. 35 minutes plus by my count. What a waste of Edge's return.

Ja'moke

Quote from: BRen on April 06, 2020, 01:57:34 AM
Edge should have stayed retired, Orton can go with him after this shitshow.

I feel that is unfair on Edge. He looked great at the Rumble when he was, you know, in the ring wrestling. This was a poorly booked "fight."

I still want to see Edge wrestle your Rollins and Owens etc.

Mobius

Deanjam

Putting Bianca with her hubby's team? Not sure about that.

Ja'moke

Deanjam

Quote from: Ja'moke on April 06, 2020, 02:19:09 AM
Love Bianca.

She's great, but I don't want to see her in a valet role. Maybe it's just for this feud.