Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:27:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Private donators-only forum isn't working.

Started by Paul Calf, August 12, 2019, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

The 'free booze and drugs' link is broken (and the PO Box is probably compromised by now) and the live Skype chat with Stewart Lee, Chris Morris and Jodie Comer keeps breaking up. Anyone managed to fix it?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 12, 2019, 04:23:01 PM
The 'free booze and drugs' link is broken (and the PO Box is probably compromised by now) and the live Skype chat with Stewart Lee, Chris Morris and Jodie Comer keeps breaking up. Anyone managed to fix it?

I'm Skyping with Stewart at the moment and once we've finished and he has time to dress he said he'd join in with the others again.

Norton Canes

And I can't find the 'disable suicide watch' button

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 12, 2019, 04:23:01 PM
the live Skype chat with Stewart Lee, Chris Morris and Jodie Comer

All together in the same room? That gives me an idea for a top modern- day " Goodies" remake.
Just picture that trio gallivanting about on a trandem !!!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lee- the Graeme Garden Character.
Morris- the Bill Oddie Character.
Villanelle , Her Who Plays- the Tim Brooke Taylor Character, wearing a really smashing, smart Union Jack blouse, and equally as stylish black slacks, topped off ( bottomed down ? ) with a shiny pair of Cuban heels.

Does that sound about right?

Ambient Sheep

Goodie-goodie-yum-yum indeed, for you!

Surely you have Lee & Morris the wrong way round, though?!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Twed

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Birdie

Cerys

We are?  Then what am I accessing?  The Smurf dildos are a bit temperamental, but the rest of it's ticking along nicely.

Dex Sawash

Ambient Sheep

It's ok, it's only inhabitants of New Zealand that are banned.  Something to do with Chris Maoris.

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on August 12, 2019, 06:25:45 PM
Working fine for me.

And me

Edit: just noticed the "Ronnie Corbett does monologue readings of past deso-quest entries" stream is jumpy. Not sure if that's just my wifi though.

Birdie

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on August 13, 2019, 02:16:40 AM
It's ok, it's only inhabitants of New Zealand that are banned.  Something to do with Chris Maoris.

Very good!

touchingcloth

Working fine for me, though annoyingly I missed the live stream. I saw that picture though!

poo

Can someone verify if my sphincter cam is up and running?

thenoise

Quote from: poo on August 13, 2019, 09:18:58 AM

A bit choppy tbh. And the sound is off?

Birdie

Picture's pretty dark.

I clicked to download one of the FLAC recordings of the unreleased series 4 of Blue Jam last night. Nothing happened. Woke up this morning and the postman is sticking a load of Mrs. Brown's Boys Live DVD cases filled with rancid sausage meat through my letter box.

Is this expected behaviour?

king_tubby

Bit of a coincidence that Epstein dies and then this goes down, isn't it?

Norton Canes

thenoise

It looks like shit.

Small Man Big Horse

Folks, you've got to check out "Jelly Cam" right now, I swear that cat is saying the word "Sausages".

Is there a backlog in the typing pool at the moment? - I've dictated a few posts this morning but none have appeared yet. Have had to type this one myself - am not impressed.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yeah, Stewart Lee would be much better as the Bill Oddie Character  wouldn't he? Has he still got that beard? Also, Chris Morris is definitely suited to the Graeme Garden  " boffin" type role, with his air of detachment and that, don't know why I didn't give them both those respective roles in the first place. Tsk. Quite remiss of me, that.

Anyway, I want everyone to imagine the opening titles of the rebooted " Goodies", replete with short clips of the new trio doing all kinds of mad things. It'd be grand, wouldn't it ?

Replies From View

I keep checking this thread purely to see whether anyone has taken the thread title seriously, then without reading any of the posts delivered a furious rant against exclusive access areas existing in CaB.

It will surely happen at some point.