Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:56:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Having A Grand Old Bit Of How's Your Father For The First Time In Ages.

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, August 12, 2019, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Wa- Hey! My five week stint in High Wycombe paid off, and I ended up having classic sexual intercourse with a colleague of mine who reminded me of the actress Daisy Haggard, in looks, mannerisms and voice. She gamely took on my request to talk dirty to me in firstly, a Scouse accent, then a convincing Faux- Russian one, and at one point I gasped out. " OH, HER WHO PLAYS..." before managing to stop myself. Think I got away with it.
My days of having a top time with ladies twenty years younger than mine self may well be well and truly behind me, but It's nice to know that I've still got it, and you Lisa detractors won't be able to call me one of them incels you get nowadays for a bit.

Post your having a bit of how's your father after blummin ages tales here.

Twed

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Twed on August 12, 2019, 05:24:00 PM
You're fucking creepy.

That's what people were saying to Daisy Haggard Features once the rumours kicked in !!!!!

I really don't do meself any favours, I must admit.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oh, I'm sorry for creeping certain readers out. I feel quite bad about starting this thread now.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Maybe I've been possessed by the spirit of Peter Stringfellow , or something.

Do you think that's what's happened? Do you?

I wish Elder Sumo Prophecy was here now. He'd say something nice to me, I'm sure he would.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

High Wycombe's a shithole, too. My second stint there, that was. Was quite amused to hear it referenced by Vic and Bob in one of their opening songs for their new " Big Night Out "s.

BlodwynPig

The closest ive come to sex is with Pancreas during a Corbyn speech

shiftwork2

High Wycombe was it Danger Man putting it about in the local bars?

The only good things to say about Buckinghamshire is it isn't Berkshire.

Twed

Birdie

Birdie

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Twed on August 12, 2019, 05:24:00 PM
You're fucking creepy.

I'm sure LJAMC's new girlfriend is very nice when you get to know her, despite her nickname.

chveik

they all look like other women by the time I've finished with them.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 12, 2019, 05:11:41 PM
Wa- Hey! My five week stint in High Wycombe paid off, and I ended up having classic sexual intercourse with a colleague of mine who reminded me of the actress Daisy Haggard, in looks, mannerisms and voice. She gamely took on my request to talk dirty to me in firstly, a Scouse accent, then a convincing Faux- Russian one, and at one point I gasped out. " OH, HER WHO PLAYS..." before managing to stop myself. Think I got away with it.
My days of having a top time with ladies twenty years younger than mine self may well be well and truly behind me, but It's nice to know that I've still got it, and you Lisa detractors won't be able to call me one of them incels you get nowadays for a bit.

Post your having a bit of how's your father after blummin ages tales here.

Back of the net!

idunnosomename

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 12, 2019, 05:42:30 PM
Maybe I've been possessed by the spirit of Peter Stringfellow , or something.

Do you think that's what's happened? Do you?

I wish Elder Sumo Prophecy was here now. He'd say something nice to me, I'm sure he would.

Fuck off.

Flouncer

I was just wondering, have you ever had sex with someone who hasn't subsequently taken out a restraining order on you Lise?

Birdie

An we have an update on whether or not you and the colleague are still talking please?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yus, daily contact still ongoing ( not with each other's genitalia, sadly, as we're currently both in different parts of the country :-(  ).

Twed

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 16, 2019, 06:36:20 AM
I can't bear the word genitalia.

Strange that, as you usually write a load of bollocks on 'ere!!! :-D #classicbantz

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Birdie on August 16, 2019, 02:31:02 AM
An we have an update on whether or not you and the colleague are still talking please?

Christ, don't encourage him.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on August 16, 2019, 07:04:50 AM
Strange that, as you usually write a load of bollocks on 'ere!!! :-D #classicbantz

All right, I give you that