Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:44:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Overwatch is fixed

Started by drummersaredeaf, August 13, 2019, 05:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Finally.

Today begins a two week beta of role lock with 2 tanks, 2 DPS, and 2 support. It's about time that those that have been trying to play the game properly are rewarded for doing so with stable teams.

I mostly main Lucio or Orisa with Mercy, Moira, Rein, Roadhog as fallbacks, and it's been fucking horrible playing this as a solo healer/tank while people instalock the same handful of DPS characters while moaning about the lack of support. Try solo healing when you have a team of snipers and flankers along with someone playing a tank like DPS too.

Feel like this will pull me up the rankings with my main picks as well as giving me a chance to try some DPS without worrying about my SR going through the floor.

Cuellar

This is bullshit, and I'm dead against it. BORING. No creativity, no flair. It's going to be even more repetitive and tedious now.

Cuellar

I do play support. Tried this out last night, went in as tank, joined a game, and someone left immediately. Cancelled.

This patch has also completely destroyed Brigitte, and the role queue is only going to further destroy her. She wasn't really a tank, wasn't really a healer (and even less of a tank now). They're trying to push her into the 'healer' role, but literally every other healer is a better 'pure healer' choice than her.  This role queue thing has forced them to pigeonhole her and in the process has utterly fucked her over.

Why not just reduce the roster to 6 heroes and be done with it? Same 6 characters in every game. Why not.