Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,339
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:11:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

AIBU?

Started by The Boston Crab, August 14, 2019, 08:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mate?

Raoul Moat in a coma
4 (100%)
I know
0 (0%)
I know
0 (0%)
It's serious
0 (0%)
Elementary my dear Mark Watson
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

DS got a chopstink stuck down his Jap's eye. DH try to get it out with some Fairy liquid but DS start screamin. I said if its not comin out it have to go the other way so I tap it down a inch with a lil toffee hammer. DH and DS then both screamin!!

AIBU?

Sherringford Hovis

Sony should bring them back.

Edit: they have. Bugger me.

king_tubby

Hog's eye, ffs, you fucking racist.

Birdie

Accidents will happen.

touchingcloth

lazyhour

Think it means Am I Being Unfair, possibly Unkind

You're welcome

lazyhour

Sebastian Cobb

There are some belters.

chveik

Quote from: bgmnts on August 14, 2019, 09:19:21 PM
Act of God lol

& harrassed us by staring at us.

what does DS and DH mean?

Sebastian Cobb

Darling Son / Darling Husband

touchingcloth

These people are honestly the purest psychopaths on Earth. Genuinely frightening to me that they exist. Complete lack of empathy or perspective but constantly seeking validation of their fucked up worldview and actions. Deranged Darwinian robotic cunts.

The chopstick injury OP might be a slight exaggeration but the mundane horror they perpetrate is actually worse. It's not only the neighbour or their colleague or someone on the school run who they completely dehumanise and assassinate, it's very often their own darling flesh and blood.

Nature's most efficient predator in the home that Cath Kidston built.

It makes me shudder uncontrollably.

thenoise

PlanktonSideburns

They're just being efficient, unlike hysterical over emotional men. If I had a fiver for every time I'd had to pull something out of the boys cocktail hole I tell u

Blue Jam

shiftwork2

Mumsnet has been presented for a shoeing many times on here and the conclusion was it's usually fairly well written and reasonable stuff, sometimes interesting.  The DH shite results from the narrowed universe that a longstanding family / kids / job / mortgage orbit would give to the best person.

AIBU?

bgmnts

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 15, 2019, 12:15:19 AM
Mumsnet has been presented for a shoeing many times on here and the conclusion was it's usually fairly well written and reasonable stuff, sometimes interesting.  The DH shite results from the narrowed universe that a longstanding family / kids / job / mortgage orbit would give to the best person.

AIBU?

Nah those kind of abbreviations are S4C

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 14, 2019, 09:22:59 PM
There are some belters.

To which his obvious answer should be "I do it so that the kids -- sorry, 2DC -- don't see them and demand unhealthy snacks in their own lunchboxes".

How does she know what's in his work desk drawers anyway?  Brrrr.

Blumf

Cerys

David Schwimmer and Daryl Hannah continue to scandalise the restaurants of the US, I see.

thenoise

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 15, 2019, 12:15:19 AM

AIBU?

Well it never quite works because every insane hysterical mumsnet post gets roundly countered by the majority of mumsnetters, who are quite reasonable and thoughtful people. In reality it is a site with a wide variety of members and a tendency towards self-moderation, much like this one.

Individual posts on here could very easily be taken out of context to make it out that we are all insane and silly men.  It taken as a whole forum, you will see that .. ok that doesn't quite apply here, but mumsnet is still ok.

Blue Jam

Over on Reddit there's a sub called "Am I The Asshole?" (r/AITA). As a general rule, if someone feels the need to ask Reddit  "Am I The Asshole?", chances are they are the asshole.

Icehaven

Given that any AIBU/Am I The Asshole etc. type post is by nature entirely self-reported, you'd think they'd make a better job of not making it look as if they are indeed unreasonable/an asshole. If, despite telling only their side and in their own words, they still look awful then imagine what the full story is. I bet that neighbour's car was actually a child and the bin that dented it was a dodgy uncle.

lazyhour

Sebastian Cobb

The best thing about AIBU is that even the ones where the poster is 100% in the right it's still absurd.