Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:44:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mark Francois' Cock

Started by Jittlebags, August 14, 2019, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What size is Marc Francois' Cock?

Pig's heart on top of a tube of Vim
0 (0%)
Bookie Pencil
2 (33.3%)
Pissing tweezers 7mm. Wanking tweezers 9mm.
3 (50%)
Raoul Moat
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Jittlebags

Bonkers Brexiteer Mark's manhood was the sub-subject of a Viz article this month. He was alluded to have a tiny cock. Having done some research, it appears the rumour was originated by Russel Brand. But we need documentary evidence.

Of course, impending Brexit chaos is of secondary concern to that of the size of Francois' membrum virile.

The horny British voters need an answer.

Have any CABers had a cheeky glimpse at his herman gelmet? Maybe you've had a piss next to him in a Masonic lodge? Or maybe you've spotted him wearing a cheap pair of pisscatchers at a badger bating event in a barn on the outskirts of Billaricay?

non capisco

Quote from: Jittlebags on August 14, 2019, 10:45:16 PM
Bonkers Brexiteer Mark's manhood was the sub-subject of a Viz article this month. He was alluded to have a tiny cock. Having done some research, it appears the rumour was originated by Russel Brand.

I've seen that picture of Russell Brand getting arrested naked at Trafalgar Square. If Russell Brand is able to have a giggle at the size of your knob then all I can say is it must be sub-atomic.

Lordofthefiles

Contributing factors:

He's a Tory.
He's got a chip on his shoulder.
He's 4ft 6 tall.
He's got a big round tummy.
Daddy issues.

Pseudopath

His surname should be spelled François, but even his cedille is too miniscule to see with the naked eye.