Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn_private_tape_LEAK_mp4_uncut_16gb.vid

Started by Ferris, August 15, 2019, 01:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Well! Just watched a copy of this - I must say, our very own popcorn takes quite the "interest" in "home movies".

I found it disgusting, frankly, but there you go. One man's filth is another man's... well.

Anyway, PM me and I'll email you a copy and you can see what I mean! Not that I have a copy of course...

;)

Ferris

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on August 15, 2019, 01:37:21 AM
Uncut? That's not what I heard.

It's difficult to tell with the lighting/angle but you can absolutely verify if you watch closely. Pause around 32m18s and you can see what I mean.

Bazooka

Glebe

The big where a draclee fights a franzenstein is disgustin'.

BlodwynPig

"Makes the Weinstein affair seem like Pee-Wee Herman's Adventures in Fairyland" TimeOut 5*****

"Cor, what a shocker!" The Sun 5***

"Treading a narrow path between comic genius and death penalty level criminal acts" The Guardian 5*****

pancreas

I actually threw up at 10:03:05. 10/10, great work.

Chollis

Ferris

Quote from: Chollis on August 15, 2019, 12:10:42 PM
How do we know that's popcorn?

The intro "to-camera" piece where he explains that he is popcorn. Not sure about the other participants - you can't really tell who they are.

I have an alibi, before anyone asks

Edit: just watched it again and noticed around 02:06:15 you can see Resident Evil being played very poorly. That confirms it I reckon.

Bazooka

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2019, 12:12:05 PM
The intro "to-camera" piece where he explains that he is popcorn. Not sure about the other participants - you can't really tell who they are.

Who was the guy they sewed inside a cowskin and tossed in the open sewer? Sure he posted here in the early 2010s before mysteriously vanishing.

popcorn

I have been advised by my team to "own" this.

First things first: if it's only 16gb that's not the uncut version.

Ferris

Best disinfectant is sunlight - I'd release the HD version, master tapes, and audio commentary. Send to me and I can upload to a torrent site and get the real deal out there.

I think certain bits of it were almost artistic.

pancreas

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2019, 02:39:17 PM
I think certain bits of it were almost artistic.

Let's not overblow this.

popcorn can evidently do that himself.

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on August 15, 2019, 02:45:23 PM
Let's not overblow this.

popcorn can evidently do that himself.

Just trying to make himself feel better about all this. I'd be mortified if something like this starring me was released out there

Chollis

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 15, 2019, 12:12:05 PM

Edit: just watched it again and noticed around 02:06:15 you can see Resident Evil being played very poorly. That confirms it I reckon.

You're right, there's just so much cum I couldn't make him out clearly

Ferris

Quote from: Chollis on August 15, 2019, 03:13:22 PM
You're right, there's just so much cum I couldn't make him out clearly

I suggest wiping your screen every so often. That's what I do, and I can usually see what's on my monitor pretty well

touchingcloth

Like if your still cummin to this after 7pm today

selectivememory

I always wondered why he called himself popcorn, and I guess now I know.

In other news, I'm off to pour bleach in my eyes.

Ferris

chveik

bit surprised to see Ferris in the background at 57:09

Ferris

Quote from: chveik on August 15, 2019, 09:47:28 PM
bit surprised to see Ferris in the background at 57:09

I did a favour for a friend - before I knew it, my trousers were off and my underpants were in the next county.

I've learned my lesson, and that is all I will say on the matter.

Pinball

And at 12 min 3 secs the clique do a circle jerk.

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Saw a high profile member of the royal family* disavowing this in the press. Do we believe them? It's pretty incriminating if you work out which one is (allegedly) them. I can't say I'm sold either way.

*can't say who for legal reasons

popcorn

I have been inundated with DMs about how certain "effects" were achieved. I don't want to give away all my secrets but basically:

- Book a week off work to prepare and recover
- Tip the hotel staff in advance
- Don't eat for 48 hours before (exceptions being dairy, for obvious reasons)

popcorn

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 18, 2019, 11:10:51 PM
Saw a high profile member of the royal family* disavowing this in the press. Do we believe them? It's pretty incriminating if you work out which one is (allegedly) them. I can't say I'm sold either way.

*can't say who for legal reasons

Ferris

I, for one, hope we can all forget about this and leave popcorn in peace and just bloody move on.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 21, 2019, 03:40:29 AM
I, for one, hope we can all forget about this and leave popcorn in peace and just bloody move on.

Final dialogue of the film?

Uttered by you

Bloody lumpen sack in the corner, making spasmodic movements like in Audition

Glebe

And the bit with the goose was good, wasn't it?