Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:25:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn_private_tape_LEAK_mp4_uncut_16gb.vid

Started by Ferris, August 15, 2019, 01:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Quote from: Glebe on August 21, 2019, 01:02:34 PM
And the bit with the goose was good, wasn't it?

indeed, but you went a bit too far with the macaques for my liking, Glebe

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on August 21, 2019, 01:47:54 PM
indeed, but you went a bit too far with the macaques for my liking, Glebe

We all know what you like, you sick perverted grotesque excuse for a upstanding citizen

Ferris

For popcorn's sake, can we just drop it? The guy's been through enough.

pancreas

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on August 21, 2019, 10:33:59 PM
You have the subject and object the wrong way round.

Listen mate - if you want to make jokes about popcorn's "home video", then page 2 or this thread on HS Art is neither the time nor the place.

If one was to become intimate with popcorn, could one then say that they'd had 'kernel knowledge'?

Might be a title for the next home video.

Ferris

Can we just agree to respect his privacy? He doesn't have much left.

Whether we title his next illicitly released adult film "Kernel Knowledge" or "Poppin' the Corn" or "Big Trouble in Little Anus" is beside the point.

Please just show some decorum.

Ferris

I suppose what I mean is - what if it was you on the specially constructed adult highchair with 4 conservative politicians and a member of Snow Patrol? Or caught red handed in the filing cabinet with a great ape and pictures of Farah Fawcett?

You'd ask for privacy, presumably due to your family or to protect future earning opportunities or whatever. Let's apply the same level of decency to popcorn's little mistake. We should come together as a community and let him know - listen, we don't care what twisted activities you get up to on your own time (as long as you stay away from our kids) because we respect you as an individual.

That's my point.

Ferris

fucking hell this syncs up perfectly to Dark Side of the Moon

Bet it was by design, the dirty old bollocks

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 09, 2019, 03:04:16 AMfucking hell this syncs up perfectly to Dark Side of the Moon

Yes, but only with the Fundamentally Flawed Dark Side of the Moon.

BlodwynPig

a duncandisorderly

I'm looking at chihuahuas with a lot more respect now.

touchingcloth

Isn't this the rare video which is incredibly hard to find apart from the Wigan fatty fuck scene?

popcorn

You twats don't even realise how old this vid is. You should see some of the new vids. In your dreams maybe.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on November 09, 2019, 10:10:25 PM
You twats don't even realise how old this vid is. You should see some of the new vids. In your dreams maybe.

How many more taboos are there to break? After all 6+ hours of the original, I'm morbidly curious to see what is left out there.

Ferris

You know what? My publicist told me not to, but I'm just going to come right out and ask.

popcorn - did you leak this vid yourself?

popcorn

Ferris

Wait... so why didn't they tell me to leak my grim secret tapes? They only told me to leak yours and now I don't know what to think.

I'm a bit hurt by the whole thing, now I think about it.

gib

I was going to have a wank but this has spoiled everything tonight. When was this even filmed, a PS1 controller fitting in there sideways looks like CGI, whole thing looks fiddled with

popcorn

Ferris...

you have actually watched the tape, right?

Ferris

Yeah, loads and loads, I know it really well and everything. Got loads of popcorn in it, looking a bit, sort of, eurgh! Isn't it! Haha, never catch me doing that, any of it.

Mental stuff, watched it loads, just watched it again there. Wow! Crazy stuff.

popcorn

Ferris

Ferris

It has come to my attention that some of you sickos are still watching this without the participants PERMISSION. This is a PRIVATE tape and should not be viewed by anyone else.

I have consulted my legal team and my defence may be slightly more difficult vis a vis a gagging order because a) all the explicitly consensual gagging in the film and b) I'm the one who leaked and propagated this. That said, I will take legal action if anyone else watches this film starting from... now.

Let's just drop it. Move on.

Replies From View

touchingcloth

Does anyone else see this when they try and download the video?