Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 749
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:56:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lying in bed needing a piss

Started by Replies From View, August 15, 2019, 01:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Should I get up and relieve my bladder or just lie awake all night worried that if I relax enough to fall asleep I might piss the bed?

What are you doing about the same situation right now?

Ferris

Quote from: Replies From View on August 15, 2019, 01:44:12 AM
Should I get up and relieve my bladder or just lie awake all night worried that if I relax enough to fall asleep I might piss the bed?

What are you doing about the same situation right now?

Miturate in bed, sleep deep, blame cat/dog next morning.

Bazooka

Urine is a natural moisturizer, just blast it out, and thrash around in it.

Glebe

Barenaked Ladies consider rewrite.

BlodwynPig

I once stayed in a haunted and abandoned railway station and secluded myself in the faux-turret deeming it to be the safest place away from ghosts. Of course, I needed a piss in the night and lay for an hour in agony praying that dawn was on its way and I wouldn't have to venture down into the stygian depths to find the loo. Looked at my watch, 2pm! Being a diabetic and a former phimosis (ballinitus) sufferer, my pisses last 2 or 3 times as long as your average Joe. I had to bite the bullet and went down into the subterranean gloom, the pipes making a helluva eerie noise. I got to the lavatory and I SWEAR TO GOD it was such a relief.

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 15, 2019, 08:25:57 AM
Looked at my watch, 2pm!

For me I think I'd say that's late enough to leave the bed.

BlodwynPig

Replies From View

I bet you Wallace and Gromit don't have to leave their beds to piss.

Ferris

dr_christian_troy

I just shit myself to absorb the piss

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This thread would be acceptable in General Bullshit, wouldn't it?

Uncle TechTip

The only answer to this problem is mattress mattress mattress.

derek stitt

The most impressive hard ons I get are from lying in bed just woke up and  needing a piss erections.

Replies From View

Quote from: derek stitt on August 16, 2019, 04:09:49 AM
The most impressive hard ons I get are from lying in bed just woke up and  needing a piss erections.

Even people with dangerously low blood pressure can build up a ginormous erection by needing a piss.

It's very good isn't it.  Needing a piss has so many uses.

Kalabi

If you have sexy thoughts when you need a wee then it switches off the need a wee impulse, can be handy if you should find yourself somewhere that having a wee isn't an option for a bit. Somewhere that having an erection is acceptable I suppose though.

Replies From View

Also it allows you to feel that you are spunking in your bed rather than pissing in it.  Far more grown up.