Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:22:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The most enduring CaB things

Started by madhair60, August 15, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

How's about that time someone found a CDR with a young person's computer backup including lyrics to a song. And then creative VerbWhores turned them into acutal songs?

IIRC:

Love,
Starts with a Smile,
Grows with a kiss,

ZoyzaSorris

You'd like to hope the wonderful Cameron willy in a pig thread culminating in Dr Rock's live televised pig cock prime minister outburst would be up there but maybe we've forgotten such innocent sunlit days.

Quote from: Suki Bapswent on August 17, 2019, 02:38:13 PM
Louis Barfe's dub of [banned troll]'s stand up comedy ("COOOONS?") is probably the funniest thing this forum has produced. Is that still out there somewhere?

No, because it wasn't funny on any level. Got deleted from everywhere mate. Absolute bifida tier entertainment.

zomgmouse

Mate.

They're all ... by the time etc

Cerys

Replies From View

Quote from: zomgmouse on August 18, 2019, 01:35:57 AM
They're all ... by the time etc

That originates from TMWRNJ rather than here, unfortunately.

dr_christian_troy

Puce Moment

Quote from: biniput on August 17, 2019, 05:44:30 PMOh Bobby!

I will take no credit for anything on this forum, and in fact I believe I have quite a vampiric presence, swanning around soaking up all the good recommendations and offering very little in return other than pithy comments.

But I do think it was me who found that video of poor old Bobby and posted it here and was obsessed with it for some time. I'm probably wrong.

Golden E. Pump

Spiteface

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 17, 2019, 08:27:02 PM
No, because it wasn't funny on any level. Got deleted from everywhere mate. Absolute bifida tier entertainment.

I liked "FACKIN' MINCE" though.

non capisco

Quote from: Spiteface on August 21, 2019, 08:45:54 PM
I liked "FACKIN' MINCE" though.

I liked "I had that AIDS once. Never again!"

I maintain on my death bed despite whatever happens to be ravaging my body and brain I will still remember all the words to both Cook and Lee's 'The Cock Song' and Louis Barfe's fake [banned troll] standup video end credits song.

THAT'S FACKIN' MINCE
YOU FACKIN' CUNT
DON'T GO ROUND THE BACK, GO ROUND THE FRONT
DON'T TAKE IT UP THE ARSE
MY SEX LIFE IS A FARCE!!

buttgammon

Quote from: non capisco on August 22, 2019, 12:54:38 AM
I liked "I had that AIDS once. Never again!"

I maintain on my death bed despite whatever happens to be ravaging my body and brain I will still remember all the words to both Cook and Lee's 'The Cock Song' and Louis Barfe's fake [banned troll] standup video end credits song.

THAT'S FACKIN' MINCE
YOU FACKIN' CUNT
DON'T GO ROUND THE BACK, GO ROUND THE FRONT
DON'T TAKE IT UP THE ARSE
MY SEX LIFE IS A FARCE!!

Same here; I have a sneaking suspicion "get on that fruit machine my sahn" might be my last words.

The topper was when Louis shoved the audio on the new trailer for Doctor Who. With the stand up coming out of the mouth of Daleks.