Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Knife free fried chicken

Started by kalowski, August 15, 2019, 02:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jittlebags on August 16, 2019, 12:45:13 AM
Oo. We're going to have chlorinated chicken gravy soon. Happy days.

Domestos' new fraganced toilet gel branded "unprecedented success".

Blue Jam

I'm not sure which chicken outlets will actually stock these, but more of this sort of thing pls:

https://www.spellingmistakescostlives.com/stopandsearchchicken

As Darren Cullen of SMCL says:

QuoteThis isn't my project, but I'm hosting the fundraiser as all the main fundraising sites rejected it.

See that, Milo? Mr Yaxley-Lennon? It's not the likes of just you...

Autopsy Turvey

To be fair it's more an America stereotype than something that's used here as far as I know, although obviously it is still fairly ubiquitous due to television and the like.

MojoJojo

It's in Birth of a Nation, and it's to do with it being eaten in an un-civilised manner with your hands rather than all civilised with a knife and fork. Same with watermelon - black americans actually eat less of it than other americans because of the stereotype.

Zetetic

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on August 20, 2019, 03:37:27 PM
To be fair it's more an America stereotype
The sort of thing that some would quite like to cackhandly import.

[He]

It's one of those things that, were it done in a fashion that it was clearly something driven and designed by the relevant communities - whatever they are - rather than coming across as (seemingly quite deliberately) as the brainchild of central government then it might at least seem less shit and prejudicial. (But, of course, then the project would look quite different if it existed at all.)

New folder

people who eat fried chicken with a knife deserve to be stabbed