Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:02:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Timesplitters game

Started by biggytitbo, August 15, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Whoop! - http//www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-14-thq-nordic-hires-timesplitters-co-creator-to-work-on-franchise-return

Long overdue, although can see them turning it into a Overwatch clone or something. Good that that have some of the original people working on it though so hopefully they will be allowed to do it how they want.  A compilation of the first 3 games would be good too.

Second sight next please.

bgmnts

If this were released 10 years ago I'd be pleased but its just going to be a bland shooter with half the content hidden behind paywalls so the actual game will cost about £100+ in all with season passes and gold editions and fuck off.

Local Multiplayer? Fuck off old cunts.

Love virus mode? Fiver dlc in the microsoft store please.

biggytitbo

Be better if they just kept it true to the original and released it as a mid budget effort, rather than trying to strike the online loot shooter jackpot and failing.

Inspector Norse

Yeah I can imagine buying it in a nostalgic rush and then logging in to play multiplayer and finding that if I want to play as anything other than the Calamari I have to pay to unlock it. And then the only weapon I get is a baseball bat and when the game starts every other fucker is the fucking Monkey and that's £50 I'm never going to see again isn't it?

Ferris

!!!

I loved the originals - they were formative gaming experiences (and I don't think they've been bettered in terms of fun, challenging content, and humour in video games).

Very excited, but I bet this will be a load of shit because everything in life always is.