Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Conor McGregor decks an old geezer

Started by Terryfuckwit, August 15, 2019, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terryfuckwit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-u1B-pPl_c

Has this mad cunt lost his mind or what?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/conor-mcgregor-irish-pub-old-man-punch-whiskey-dispute/

QuoteConor McGregor uncorked a shot to the head of an elderly man in an Irish bar in a dispute over whiskey -- Conor's whiskey -- and TMZ Sports got this video showing the violence.

The absurd attack went down at The Marble Arch Pub in Dublin on April 6. Conor walked in and lined up cups for bar patrons ... looking to buy a round of his Proper Twelve for everyone. The problems started when the guy opted out. Conor placed a cup in front of him not once, but twice ... and he still refused.

Unclear if words were exchanged between them, but after Conor downed a shot with the other drinkers, he unexpectedly threw his notorious left fist right in the face of the old man who rejected the booze.

Two people immediately grabbed McGregor and pulled him out of the bar. The violence was reported to cops, who announced back in April they'd opened an investigation. It's unclear if that's still active, but there are no reports Conor was ever charged -- even though cops have reportedly seen this video.

bgmnts

Fair play acting a proper coward as well, maybe that's what the fighting was all about.

Although if you actively choose to spend your life fighting people and risking getting your caved in and concussions and brain damage and broken bones, you don't really have much of a mind to lose do you?

sponk

He seemed like such a lovely bloke before this too

sponk

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: sponk on August 15, 2019, 07:23:11 PM
He seemed like such a lovely bloke before this too

I know he's a dickhead, and I cooled off as he got richer and richer, but this has shocked me.

QDRPHNC

Give him a break, he was probably all pumped up on test.

sevendaughters

swaggering about like he owns the fucking place, aaaaaaaaaaaaabsolute cunt

madhair60

Hope he gets fucked up somehow, blinded maybe. Or just dies, I'd love that

Wish the guy get run over by a steamroll any day now

lipsink

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 15, 2019, 08:57:10 PM
Wish the guy get run over by a steamroll any day now

Hasn't the old man been through enough?

oy vey

Twed

How much does an old man need?

(This is the best genre of joke and I'm doing it forever)

oy vey

No, I meant the person who wrote the article. I'm genuinely interested in becoming a journalist for TMZ.

EOLAN

The man barely flinches getting caught by a pure sucker punch and yet McGregor made absolute millions conning people into thinking he could give Floyd Mayweather a half-decent boxing contest.
Fair play to him not being forced into taking a drink he doesn't want.

Dex Sawash

madhair60

Seriously hope this cunt gets annihilated, I'd love to see footage of him screaming in agony, bleeding from his now-useless eyes. That would be amazing. Think about the pure catharsis of that, Conor McGregor who thinks it's fine to punch old men in the face, going blind forever.

Dex Sawash

Garam

You all laugh, but my man Conor just tripled his net worth with that one punch.

Only joking, def in the top ten biggest arseholes in the world, and that old man throwing shade at him is a hero.

sevendaughters

mental MMA fans defending it, "you don't know what was said", fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk offffffffffffffff

Garam

Dude's going to jail soon for rape, guaranteed. It will be a satisfying day.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: sevendaughters on August 16, 2019, 01:54:08 PM
mental MMA fans defending it, "you don't know what was said", fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk offffffffffffffff

Aye, am a big Conor fan, and have considered what the dude mighta said, but nothing to justify this.

jobotic

Quote from: Garam on August 16, 2019, 03:50:12 PM
Dude's going to jail soon for rape, guaranteed. It will be a satisfying day.

Rape of a ninety year old man who didn't laugh at one of Conor's aggressively told jokes.

sponk

Quote from: sevendaughters on August 16, 2019, 01:54:08 PM

Might have said he supports Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson.

Garam

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 16, 2019, 03:50:48 PM
Aye, am a big Conor fan, and have considered what the dude mighta said, but nothing to justify this.

He said he didn't want his shit whisky. Everybody in Dublin knows he's a rapist apparently which is why nobody likes the coked up cunt anymore.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 16, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

Cemented your place

Cuellar