Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Conor McGregor decks an old geezer

Started by Terryfuckwit, August 15, 2019, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: Garam on August 16, 2019, 04:38:18 PM
He said he didn't want his shit whisky. Everybody in Dublin knows he's a rapist apparently which is why nobody likes the coked up cunt anymore.

Aye, I know that. Was just wondering how he said it. Nicely, or was the old guy a cunt about it.

Let me state, I don't think anything he could have said would justify what Connor did. Deffo a cokehead.

BlodwynPig

bgmnts

Its always the same isn't it? When you look up to someone who voluntarily wants to hurt people for money, they always let you down in the end.

Dannyhood91

I'm glad it's all going to shit for McGregor. When the entire world was licking his arse I was hoping it would all fall apart for him because he just came across like an overconfident schoolyard bully.

I hope as punishment he has to fight 300 really tough old men at once and he starts crying and pissing himself.

sponk

Not like it justifies it but on closer inspection it looks like he "just" throws a drink at the old bloke. Hope she sues him and wins anyway.

imitationleather

Pfff... What kind of proper Irishman sues just because a multi-millionaire cunt assaults them in front of a CCTV camera? It goes against the entire Law of the Bar Room Brawl.

He'd have to give up his passport and get a fucking British one instead.

That said, it did happen it Dublin so he was probably a tourist.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: sponk on August 17, 2019, 12:41:58 AM
Not like it justifies it but on closer inspection it looks like he "just" throws a drink at the old bloke. Hope she sues him and wins anyway.

I'm still seeing a deck, could you elaborate?

marquis_de_sad

Actually Conor guffed in his hand and swiftly launched it right in the old man's face

NoSleep

Surely "decking" is the same as "flooring", i.e. knocking somebody to the deck/floor? The guy doesn't even flinch; just carries on as he was.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: NoSleep on August 17, 2019, 11:59:28 AM
Surely "decking" is the same as "flooring", i.e. knocking somebody to the deck/floor? The guy doesn't even flinch; just carries on as he was.

Fair comment, I've always used it to just mean punch, but.

sponk

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 17, 2019, 11:05:51 AM

I'm still seeing a deck, could you elaborate?

On closer inspection I was talking bollocks

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Dannyhood91 on August 16, 2019, 10:34:33 PM
I'm glad it's all going to shit for McGregor.

I'm not his biggest fan either but he's worth about 50 million squid. How is it all going to shit exactly?

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: checkoutgirl on August 17, 2019, 12:21:24 PM
I'm not his biggest fan either but he's worth about 50 million squid. How is it all going to shit exactly?

Coke, no fights, friends with him only for the dough. It won't last if he's not careful.

oy vey

This sums it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBD46hbwjyc

"And the saddest thing is this is the first fucking fight you've won in 3 years" - Nice.

Funny thing is I like the True Geordie podcast, but there was always too much sport not enough true crime for me. It took McCuntgor to bring both together.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: oy vey on August 17, 2019, 01:23:06 PM
This sums it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBD46hbwjyc

"And the saddest thing is this is the first fucking fight you've won in 3 years" - Nice.

Funny thing is I like the True Geordie podcast, but there was always too much sport not enough true crime for me. It took McCuntgor to bring both together.

I feel exact same as Brian in this.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: Dannyhood91 on August 16, 2019, 10:34:33 PM
I'm glad it's all going to shit for McGregor. When the entire world was licking his arse I was hoping it would all fall apart for him because he just came across like an overconfident schoolyard bully.

I hope as punishment he has to fight 300 really tough old men at once and he starts crying and pissing himself.

I was part of the arselicker brigade, and like TG has said above, all the haters have been proven right.

oy vey

Rebels who rise from the dirt are charming in their irreverence, until they start getting rapey and/or attack pensioners. In this case it took both. If I had known about the Rolex frolics on Instagram I might have cunted him out sooner. One of the advantages of not being on Instagram I suppose.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: oy vey on August 17, 2019, 02:35:01 PM
Rebels who rise from the dirt are charming in their irreverence, until they start getting rapey and/or attack pensioners. In this case it took both. If I had known about the Rolex frolics on Instagram I might have cunted him out sooner. One of the advantages of not being on Instagram I suppose.

At first I was like, okay the lads got his money and living the high life, I get it fairplay. Then it got tiresome, then he turned heel.

Contrast to Tyson Fury who has only got more and more humble as he get's more successful.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Terryfuckwit on August 17, 2019, 12:24:07 PM
Coke, no fights, friends with him only for the dough. It won't last if he's not careful.

He's already invested in a whiskey so he's obviously a businessman, of sorts. Albeit a businessman with a ludicrous and bafflingly short fuse.

Terryfuckwit

Quote from: checkoutgirl on August 17, 2019, 10:34:09 PM
He's already invested in a whiskey so he's obviously a businessman, of sorts. Albeit a businessman with a ludicrous and bafflingly short fuse.

Bad PR is gonna hurt that. Yus can say what you like about how he's always been a knob and you shouldnt be surprised but hes lost a tonne of fans from this

BlodwynPig

He's symptomatic of a sort of man i wish to see obliterated from existence

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 17, 2019, 11:53:20 PM

Irishmen?

BlodwynPig

Terryfuckwit

A Facebook post of his advertising his Whiskey was received as exactly as you'd expect

EOLAN

That Geordie video. Firstly I can be all sanctimonious as an always believer of McGregor being a s4c. Still fair play for finally turning. The thing about hisnlist that struck me wasn't that this stuff hadn't turned him but the litany of incidents he didn't even mention.

hummingofevil

How out of control is he? Dave Meltzer keeps referring to him being completely out of control but never quite says exactly what he knows. A massive cokehead obviously but how mental are we talking? He has $100million go get through so he going to have to go some to blow through that blow.

What happened about that time he lamped some gangster who was involved in the murderous Dublin gang feuds? Any Dublin drug gang insiders on here give us an update?

Oh... and if you wanna watch him getting destroyed just watch the Khabib fight. Cunt got annihilated. Shame Khabib is a wrestler not a striker as it wasn't quite as much fun watching him get crushed to fuck than punched to fuck.

bgmnts

Quote from: EOLAN on August 18, 2019, 12:47:18 AM
That Geordie video. Firstly I can be all sanctimonious as an always believer of McGregor being a s4c. Still fair play for finally turning. The thing about hisnlist that struck me wasn't that this stuff hadn't turned him but the litany of incidents he didn't even mention.

We referring to True Geordie. He's an absolute melt.

touchingcloth

Who is he? One of The West Life? Also anyone serving whisky in a cup deserves some grave.

sponk

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 17, 2019, 11:53:20 PM

The sort of man you'd be praying would turn up at your door if you called a police if your house was being burgled