Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,173
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:20:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lovely water colour game called Gris

Started by Kalabi, August 16, 2019, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalabi

https://nomada.studio/

I grabbed this on Steam yesterday, looking forward to playing through it with some wine this weekend. It's kind of a 2d version of Journey from what I've seen of it so far, lovely music and sound design, beautiful graphics, I love these types of games.

I have an aging 2008 MacPro so it's nice to find games that will run on it nowadays.

It's 40% off on Steam at the mo :)

Pseudopath

Looks gorgeous. The art style is very reminiscent of the iOS/Android game Alto's Adventure. Looks like it's a bit of a weepie too. I'm in!

Kalabi

I'd completely forgotten about Alto's Adventure! Yeah it is like that in places, there are some steep hill slidy bits :)

Pseudopath

Yep...played a little bit this afternoon and can confidently say that this is right up my strasse. Thanks for the heads up, Kalabi.

Kalabi

samadriel

Jerzy Bondov

Jerzy Bondov

Got to the end last night. Lovely game. I'd have liked it if it had been more obvious which path was the main one, to make it easier to go the wrong way and look for secrets. I see there are some little tasks you can do for challenges. Not sure I'll bother but it was a very enjoyable experience

Nice boring retirement homes kinda game. Dementia tier. Bifida entertainment. Hawking pastime.