Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:28:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Katy Perry now?

Started by Twed, August 16, 2019, 04:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

The world is so grim and extreme these days that it's difficult to be surprised, but once in a while a headline will just casually hit me and all I can do is sit there and blink.

Katy Perry! I always thought she was too bland for anything, let alone starring as the lead role in an incel's "YEAH SEE HOW MEN ARE JUST AS OPPRESSED AS WOMEN!" dream.

Zetetic

I thought this was going to be about whether she supported Corbyn to lead a GNU.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

biggytitbo

I'm just working on a joke involving a pun on 'pear' (e.g. perry, a pear cider) and 'lovely pair' (e.g. a large set of tits) but I cant make it work.

Twed

biggytitbo

Quote from: Twed on August 16, 2019, 05:13:58 PM

Yummy, would love to slip my cock in there. Whats his name?

QDRPHNC

She was just being saucy. Is this what these snowflakes want, a world with no sauce?

Dex Sawash

"I kissed a boy and he didn't want any part of it"

Ian Drunken Smurf

Is the accuser that cocky-wock, Russell Brand?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Erm....Beatles consider rewrite?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The taste of that Jelly chap's dick

checkoutgirl

She could sexual misconduct me any time she wants!!! Not trying to trivialise sexual abuse or anything but seriously, I can't fathom how she could have an unwilling participant.

Unless it was a lesbian related thing.

greenman

Probably the issue, when your used to 99% of people being open to sexual advances its easy to assume everyone will be.

biggytitbo

Still working on the joke.

thenoise

'Sexual misconduct' sounds fairly minor? Do we know the story? And was the victim a man?

I don't think there is any doubt that women can be monsters, given the right circumstances, is there? Aside from a handful of American teenagers who still cling to the patronising idea that women are the eternal victims and incapable of wrong as they are made from sugar spice and all things nice.

Katy Perry? She's successful, so has probably screwed a few people over.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: checkoutgirl on August 17, 2019, 07:16:44 AM
She could sexual misconduct me any time she wants!!! Not trying to trivialise sexual abuse or anything but seriously, I can't fathom how she could have an unwilling participant.

Apparently, she pulled the elasticated waistband of the guy's trousers and pants in public so everyone nearby could see his hairy chap's dick. As far as I can gather, he wasn't against getting jiggy.

QuoteUnless it was a lesbian related thing.

The second one was.

Blumf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 17, 2019, 09:03:47 AM
Apparently, she pulled the elasticated waistband of the guy's trousers and pants in public so everyone nearby could see his hairy chap's dick. As far as I can gather, he wasn't against getting jiggy.

Legendary Perry

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 17, 2019, 09:03:47 AM

A shitty thing to do... It's not about sex per se, but power, control and humiliation.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on August 17, 2019, 10:44:02 AM
A shitty thing to do... It's not about sex per se, but power, control and humiliation.

Aye, on the occasions I've seen women physically harass men in public (sadly fairly often, is this due to living in Leeds?) the combining factor, on reflection of witnessing these, was the absence of self-awareness in the part of the perpetrator of how completely obviously not OK it was.

There must be a certain level of complacency (perhaps some people believe such abuse can only ever happen one way around so it isn't even possible to be harassing someone unless they actually start viciously assaulting them, or even if it isn't one way, the man is stronger so can look after themselves) , or perhaps just battle hardened attitudes as a result of witnessing or receiving abuse themselves that leads to this wandering into the realm of normality.

You can understand the cultural reasons why it happens but never excuse it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Golden E. Pump

I wouldn't classify that as sexual misconduct. Nothing that an apology can't sort out.

And therein lies the problem. Morality is now entirely subjective, and we're living in an authoritarian minefield propagated by the left as a reaction to the heinous behaviour of the right.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 17, 2019, 10:54:07 AM
Aye, on the occasions I've seen women physically harass men in public (sadly fairly often, is this due to living in Leeds?) the combining factor, on reflection of witnessing these, was the absence of self-awareness in the part of the perpetrator of how completely obviously not OK it was.

There must be a certain level of complacency (perhaps some people believe such abuse can only ever happen one way around so it isn't even possible to be harassing someone unless they actually start viciously assaulting them, or even if it isn't one way, the man is stronger so can look after themselves) , or perhaps just battle hardened attitudes as a result of witnessing or receiving abuse themselves that leads to this wandering into the realm of normality.

You can understand the cultural reasons why it happens but never excuse it.

Alcohol does the funniest things

jobotic

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on August 17, 2019, 11:05:44 AM
I wouldn't classify that as sexual misconduct. Nothing that an apology can't sort out.

And therein lies the problem. Morality is now entirely subjective, and we're living in an authoritarian minefield propagated by the left as a reaction to the heinous behaviour of the right.

When wasn't it?

alan nagsworth

This is just like when a fit female teacher shags one of her 15 year old pupils: COMPLETELY FINE

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on August 17, 2019, 10:44:02 AM

I had my tracksuit bottoms yanked down by a girl in boarding school. It was just a thing the girls did and was laughed off as highjinx and jiggery pokery. I got over it pretty quickly.

We're living in ultra sensitive, ultra PC times where basically 99% of people are guilty of one sex offence or another. And precicely who gets pulled up on it and who suffers for it is like a lottery.

I'd bet there are singers who have done far worse than Perry who we know nothing about.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: checkoutgirl on August 17, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

I'd bet there are singers who have done far worse than Perry who we know nothing about.

Steve Perry is much worse

checkoutgirl

Quote from: alan nagsworth on August 17, 2019, 11:33:52 AM
This is just like when a fit female teacher shags one of her 15 year old pupils:

Nicccccce.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: alan nagsworth on August 17, 2019, 11:33:52 AM
This is just like when a fit female teacher shags one of her 15 year old pupils: COMPLETELY FINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: jobotic on August 17, 2019, 11:31:20 AM
When wasn't it?

Quite.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on August 17, 2019, 11:37:17 AM
I had my tracksuit bottoms yanked down by a girl in boarding school. It was just a thing the girls did and was laughed off as highjinx and jiggery pokery. I got over it pretty quickly.

I dunno. I can think of similar things from my school days that marked me permanently. I lean towards agreeing that this isn't sexual misconduct but it does seem like bullying to me. But then again so much of other people's hijinx is like that.