Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:22:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Screamers

Started by bgmnts, August 17, 2019, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Does anyone have these round their streets/flats/caravan sites? Those ladies who will, every so often, start screaming abuse at someone or getting into a blazing row in the middle of the night with another pisshead or druggie?

It mostly seems to be females who engage in this behaviour too, why is this? Blokes just tend to hit people when they're angry or pissed.

BlodwynPig

If you look closely at this image you can see...

Goldentony

lesson learned, listen in school or you'll end up in bolton forever

bgmnts

See it turns out this guy is a scumbag and he mistreats little Ollie. She is going to ring the police on them all now and they can go fuck themselves, and she should have fucked Martin because he's a better kisser!

PlanktonSideburns

All sorts of genders of screaming here in Manchester

Maybe it's all the blokes attacking them in cwmbran?

flotemysost

No regular screamers, but new guy upstairs has a laugh that honestly sounds like he's a fucking goat.

Or possibly, like he's fucking a goat. Horrible either way.

Bennett Brauer

I hear them occasionally, roughly once a month late Friday/Saturday nights.

It's basically foreplay for desperate make-up sex, which is why she and her babe will twat you if you intervene/look out of your window.

Sebastian Cobb

Preferred Robocop, but it's by no means Weller's worst film.

shiftwork2

Always remember DON'T YOU CALL MY DAUGHTER A CUNT from next door to my friend's house in Horsham a few years ago.  Lovely phrase, very simple, very moving.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

SOUUUUTTTTHHHHHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Konki

They're all screamers by the time I've finished with them.

Captain Poodle Basher

There's a screamer round here. Borderline wino who has a flat but is known to spend the occasional night or three sleeping rough as long as the drinks keep coming. Not only a screamer but quick with her fists as well. Friday night I could hear her screaming abuse at someone how they could fuck off and die. Spotted her a couple of weeks ago giving some bloke she knows a hug and a kiss and then, within seconds of that, start punching him in the head and attempting to push him off the pavement into the rush hour traffic.

imitationleather

Heard my neighbours having a row over whether one had given the other an STI.